5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
And the sad thing is that it goes both ways white dudes and black dudes need to get the fuck over this stealing our women bullshit. I have seen black dudes going ape shit calling black girls coons and race traitors for marrying a white dude. And vice versa.

Let people fuck and marry who they want. And if people enjoy race play then keep it in the bedroom and not force it on the rest of the world. But as long as we have these people propping up race superiority horseshit it is only ever going to upset people.
It goes at least three ways- there are some black women out there who are absolutely incensed at the idea of black men dating white women. Denzel Washington has allegedly refused to kiss white actresses on screen because he doesn't want to piss off his black female fanbase.

I have no idea if white women are like that about black women and white men.

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
Whiteboi-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Don't download this torrent((( No Siders((( bad

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
Very cool and cool game! Bravo, I hope at least the author doesn’t abandon this one and I really hope that an update will come out soon. I really want to jerk off a small white penis and see how Amber gets fucked in front of Todd. Black real man) Very sexy. More perfect games like this! I love this game very much!:love::love::love::love::love:

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3509552

Overview:
This is the story of a young white male named Todd,
he is an average whiteboi who realize he can't compete with strong black men with a big penis. Could his life be worse?
well, you have the opportunity to make his life worse with your decisions. Enjoy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Untranseunte
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3509564 View attachment 3509560 View attachment 3509561 View attachment 3509563 View attachment 3509562

Same dev as My Life as a Loser. They could be decent games minus the racial slurring which I don't think they're ok even in this manner you used them here and can you stop with the violence stuff? like knives and killing ... cut that shit out. aside from that, i think My Life as a Loser had some good parts that can't be found in this game. I'd have to really dig into it to try and point them out specifically. i just going to leave it at that.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Go on kinkshame me it's not like the Mods will do anything to you since clearly they are some of the most biased pieces of shit when it comes to kinkshaming in NTR and NTR related game threads even though it clearly against the rules

1. Kinkshaming is not allowed
    • Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not
    • This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content
Idk where you got the "raceplay" thing. that isn't a tag on this website. nobody's complaining about anything. I just stated an opinion, that racism or using racial slurs isn't ok regardless of the intent or even context. if you disagree with that simple fact, I think this goes beyond eroges with you :unsure:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is really good. Nothing better than seeing an alpha male steal you mom and crush away from you, all the while humiliating you, which I hope to see more of in the next update. This update ends on a cliff hangar right before MCs mom gets seduced by young BBC. Rally looking forward to next update. I want to see gf and mom cuck him at same time, humiliating him more.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote