5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Now make another one where it called "BlackBoi" where he inferior to White men and their god like massive penis, where he gets all the women with his Chad looks. :KEK::KEK::KEK: Because allow be to remind you that "White boi" is a racist slur, I am sure Black guys won't like to be called "Boy" right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ,,!,, (-_-),,!,,

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The Tyrone's go marching 1 by 1 harrah harrah. They rearrange the MC's Female just for Fun Harrah, Harrah. But seriously I couldn't help but laugh at this game in a good way. I honestly don't even care if the MC started out as a racist.

Reactions: The Black Cat

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone in this thread is crazy. This is a game. Let people be. Everyone is welcome to make, share, and jerk off to what they want. Jesus Christ. Like...No one has the right to talk down on anyone's kink, no matter how obscure. Just don't mess with it and do you. Is that so hard? When you draw a line, you start playing god. No one has that right. If people don't like something, don't engage it...Instead, develop and pursue what YOU want. Pursue YOUR interests. Don't bash others.

Idk man. I just don't get it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just ran through this game doing all the choices and seeing how to unlock each path, and I see content from all but the first one the game talks about. The best path (if you can call it that) is the one where MC gets to fuck his crush but sadly has to share with Tyrone #2

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
i wanted to give this game a try. but after 2 minutes and reading the word ni**er 300 times without Samuel l. jackson being a character in it, i just had to quit it.
LMAO! Funny that the dev notes state the Dev is trying to learn English! If he's using n!gger that often I'd say he sounds like the average American gamer!
He's already there!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote