• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Whiteboi [v1.1] [Untranseunte]

1. 1.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: 1.1

Extremely stupid game with extremely stupid MC*. Awful dialogues. Not much better renders (honey select) and animations. Maybe it has been intended as a parody of interracial NTR games, but the result is completely pathetic. The game is hopeless and not worth to spend more words on it. Unfortunately, I have to assign one star to the game, as negative ratings are not allowed by the system.

* To make it clear: I am not against NTR in the games. Just opposite. I just don't like crap games, whether they contain NTR or not (though they may have their fans - why not; tastes vary).
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKaiba666

So this game is catered toward the BBC/cuck genre. I would not advise ppl to aren't into that to play this. If you are into that or don't mind that, this game is for you.
    Plot:
    Almost your typical NTR/BBC plot done to a T with some twists. The MC's father was murdered by a black guy so the protag harbors some racial resentment. His mother doesn't harbor that misguided resentment and gets with a black guy which turns the MC helpless. To make matters worse, his black friend starts to take every girl in the MC's life for himself. MC gets over his hate but at the cost of turning into a cuck. The Antag encourages this behavoir and that's basically the game.

Characters:
    All the female MCs are really hot. They are the Protag's Crush, his mother, and his crush's friends. Their models are really good and even if you aren't the biggest NTR fan can appreciate them getting railed by a big cock.

The Antagonist is an interesting take on the genre as he doesn't try to be as much of an asshole to the MC as much a horny ass playboy. He even encourages the MC to watch.

The MC is your average normal beta cuck. Nothing really special here.

Art/Sex Scenes:
    Very good. Even if you ignored the plot, the scenes and models are hot enough to really enjoy. The Dev does a really good job here and I have no complaints. Everyone looks really good, save for the protag of course. Lots of really hot both dream and real scenes between all the girls and the Antag. The game doesn't shy away from having everyone in the same room either.
    Conclusion:
    Game is the perfection of the classic BBC/cuck genre. I feel it has everything someone would want, unless they are REALLY hardcore. Softcore NTR game at it's finest if that's even a real term. For NTR fans, a must play.