5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1712235216370.png

Overview:
This is the story of a young white male named Todd,
he is an average whiteboi who realize he can't compete with strong black men with a big penis. Could his life be worse?
well, you have the opportunity to make his life worse with your decisions. Enjoy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Untranseunte
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1705.png 77.png 116.png 393.png 176.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Whiteboi-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I have never understood the obsession with people of my colour, sexually.
Okay, but you might not like this.

1. Taboo. Some people perceive this kind of relationship as unallowed. Consider that Bob Jones University, which was whites-only for about 50 years, only allowed inter-ratial dating in 2000 when it came under considerable financial pressure.
2. Degradation. The perception that women are being degraded by their relationship with men of extremely low status is a kink.

In both of these cases it helps if you have racist tendencies. If you do not then the titillating effect disappears. Personally, I am encourged by the fact that the "interracial" category of kink seems to be very much on the wane.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, but you might not like this.

1. Taboo. Some people perceive this kind of relationship as unallowed. Consider that Bob Jones University, which was whites-only for about 50 years, only allowed inter-ratial dating in 2000 when it came under considerable financial pressure.
2. Degradation. The perception that women are being degraded by their relationship with men of extremely low status is a kink.

In both of these cases it helps if you have racist tendencies. If you do not then the titillating effect disappears. Personally, I am encourged by the fact that the "interracial" category of kink seems to be very much on the wane.
Third factor, kinda tying in to your second, the lingering remain of the old "where da white women at" trope, where white racists live in terror of black men sleeping with white women. Add a dash of "great replacement"-type paranoia too.

Edit: Black men sleeping with white women. I'm not sure if they're quite as terrified of interracial lesbianism.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote