5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 7, 2018
Don't get me wrong, the Sims is a fine game and the sex mods for it fantastic....but I suppose that's the thing.

If I wanted cucking using the Sims, why wouldn't I just play the thing myself?

Reactions: HashSlasher420

SplittingMustache

Nov 1, 2023
I'm genuinely curious why people are looking for "avoidable ntr". Is it to get the feeling of achievement from successfully saving ur woman or just to compare the story branch endings?

Reactions: Swooosh

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I'm genuinely curious why people are looking for "avoidable ntr". Is it to get the feeling of achievement from successfully saving ur woman or just to compare the story branch endings?
You can't really AVOID ntr in this game, buuut there is a branch where you become the FMC's boyfriend and get a lot of the action. She still cheats on you, but like...the MC actually gets a little assertive. A little. It's a hidden branch that happens if you:

1. Don't tell the truth, you lie.
2. Leave the party early
3. Join them

Maybe you don't need all those choices but the route is guaranteed if you do them.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Can we change the black guy's name? I already changed mc's name to my boss's name. I can be the black guy (once the name change goes through) and cuck my boss.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
well yeah, interracial is different from "raceplay". I don't even know what raceplay even begins to mean. can you give a definition and source?
It's basically roleplay, but based on race. For instance such a scenario would be a roleplay with a black slave and its white master or something. It tends to be a degrading one however, with things like "black men are superior" and such.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Can't someone post a small walkthrough for each route ? Because some choices don't lead to obvious outcomes and there could be heavy branching to reach certain points. I can't restart the game 20 times just to try them all.

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
There are lots of branches in this game, that's pretty impressive! Sure the story could be more subtle/credible and the rendering could be better, but that's still a nice game to play.

For those looking for the sissy path, it starts when MC accepts to go to the bathroom with Annie and Emily, but the game stops before there are any sissy content, probably because the dev still needs to render the related images. A big amount of story text is present in the code though, but not reachable in the game yet.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3509552

Overview:
This is the story of a young white male named Todd,
he is an average whiteboi who realize he can't compete with strong black men with a big penis. Could his life be worse?
well, you have the opportunity to make his life worse with your decisions. Enjoy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Untranseunte
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3509564 View attachment 3509560 View attachment 3509561 View attachment 3509563 View attachment 3509562
Nice work

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
There are lots of branches in this game, that's pretty impressive! Sure the story could be more subtle/credible and the rendering could be better, but that's still a nice game to play.
The rendering can't be better, it's the Sims one lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote