SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
where the story is going
Into abandoned land, this game in nutshell just cheap Euphoria [Final] [Clock Up] clone, and when dev desides to do something different we have stupid shit like rape flashbacks. Just play original instead of supporting this patreon milking impostor, which probably never complete his game and just keeps people paying by ending every update on cliffhanger.

Reactions: | Vee |

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
White Cube [v0.5a] [Anekin69] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [435 MB]
- - -

Mac [444 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Into abandoned land, this game in nutshell just cheap Euphoria [Final] [Clock Up] clone, and when dev desides to do something different we have stupid shit like rape flashbacks. Just play original instead of supporting this patreon milking impostor, which probably never complete his game and just keeps people paying by ending every update on cliffhanger.
Yeah, I'm gonna pass, there's a few tags that are unavoidable in that one that are a no-go for me.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Why would you focus on the MC to just chop his head? If he is dead, then the dev has a weird idea on character development. But looking at the game, there is a possibility that the MC is still alive. Maybe he is just playing mind games. But it does not make sense to fake kill the MC like that. Overall I think that was a bad idea for the game development. He didn't even get to fuck the FMC. At least kill him after that.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
nice update love the jump scare and the dead off the mc and maybe a other man will join the party

Jul 22, 2017
I'll be honest, this game is starting to get on my nerves.

First with the forced PTSD / predatory mindset - instead of a clear cut choice between Good & Evil.
Then with the forced incest
Then with the gore, and unreasonable anal pentration objectives.
And now the storyline going bonkers, with removal of a central character

Few more updates, and I'll see if this game is even worth having on my watchlist.

What a shame though, the initial few updates for this game was promising.
The developer notes in the OP state it pretty clearly:

For who is asking, no, there is not going to be a path branching story.
This is a linear game.
I mean, you're welcome to not like it, but this has never been a "your choices are hugely impactful" game.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes