TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Imo you are giving the dev too much credit but to each there own. I think he just wants to write a MC with a dark side but he is very much falling into the im14edgy side instead.
You might be right about this. Maybe I am too optimistic about a masterplan of the developer. But at the moment, I am quite satisfied, even if he created something well written (in my opinion) by accident.

The sister was an interesting twist at her introduction, but has just devolved into an overly sexual object whose only purpose in the game is eventually fuck the MC, while pushing the lesbian stuff with the other girl the entire time.
There we agree. I found her introduction interesting at first, but then it got pale. I am hoping there is something about her below the surface. The flashbacks seem to hint something and the fact that she has no collar. It is like in the Cube-movie or like in the SAW-movies. But yeah, looking at the currently available facts and the "would could be", your opinion is more supported than mine.

But neverthless, I do like games with anti-heroes, with bad people (if not overdone) as mcs. There is so much kidness and consent in regular novels here that I like a change from time to time. Bad stuff is not good in real life, but in a game, it can be nice.
And there are games out there with much more stupid behavior than this one (that I stop playing quite rapidly) like for example "Sasha" from ecelgelir. If you want a unlikeable and badly written male character, try this game ;) .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Points 2, 5 and 12 are the same. Point 10 what even is that.
Point 6: "welcome back" to the game and the little announcement session, not "welcome back" to the room. This is your own misinterpretation.

As for point 11, it seems you are not able to read?

View attachment 3461668

The rest of your points are fair I suppose. But if you're going to give a review, don't make it look stupid.
Point 1 isn't fair either.
I took the time to read the Korean comic this game is inspired by.
Two people, a man and a woman, wake up naked inside a locked empty room. Later on, a second woman is introduced into said room.
That's all that both stories have in common. The rest is ABSOLUTELY different.

The strawman in his next post is utterly exquisite, btw.

Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, too fast for such a task. I supported this Dev about realistic body proportions he chose for this game some time ago, but with that task and this unrealistic dildo we fall right into the trap of absurdity again.

Reactions: Alexxx888

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Hmm...I would say that making this just a normal manageable toy would make it even less real. At the end they are detained and in a theory their tasks should have some level of brutality (mental or otherwise) cuz otherwise why detained? Other way is just another regular pimping and filming it. Might be cool also but then white cube is pointless. I think they might thank (anything they believe in) this toy ain't any longer since that would be RIP. Who knows maybe they will rise and reach some epic levels that even efukt would be proud off :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
He fucking blew up the only one with a dick, be it small dick (In comparison with most games here, but still...).

"Once again I thank you for being so passionate about the story of John and Emma."

which story about John and Emma? You just blew up John, might he still be alive? But then there are no incest tags, only 1 blowjob.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'll be honest, this game is starting to get on my nerves.

First with the forced PTSD / predatory mindset - instead of a clear cut choice between Good & Evil.
Then with the forced incest
Then with the gore, and unreasonable anal pentration objectives.
And now the storyline going bonkers, with removal of a central character

Few more updates, and I'll see if this game is even worth having on my watchlist.

What a shame though, the initial few updates for this game was promising.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is a car crash in slow motion.

Something that is absolutely terrible, something that you shouldnt watch but you cant look away.

Every single update this game has gotten worse and worse, and now...they just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

I called the dev just wanting to do lesbian content a few updates ago, but didnt expect this.

I cannot wait for the next update to see how this shitshow of a game continues to get worse.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well, this certainly was an update. I can only say that I have no idea where the story is going, so that's a plus I guess.

Reactions: redbear76

Khaine123

Jul 24, 2017
I expected more dev work on the character. He just wiped 2 of em out of existence for funzies i guess.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes