micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Imo this is a good concept for a game, with a terrible shitty MC.

Having John be a piece of shit, who now just abuses the girl makes me just want to see him die rather than get "rewarded" with sex scenes. The story would be far more engaging for me if he was a decent person put in a shitty situation having to deal with his actions.

Maybe give it one more update and if nothing changes for the MC going to be a pass.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Imo this is a good concept for a game, with a terrible shitty MC.

Having John be a piece of shit, who now just abuses the girl makes me just want to see him die rather than get "rewarded" with sex scenes. The story would be far more engaging for me if he was a decent person put in a shitty situation having to deal with his actions.

Maybe give it one more update and if nothing changes for the MC going to be a pass.
Exactly, 0.4 was a bit shit with him just punching Emma.

What sucks is that there is no option to control/prevent that from happening. Hence, my doubts about a fixed narrative being forced upon the players.

Is there a Tldr for the next update ? To intrigue people into subbing ?
Yes. We need one.
Didnt know next update was already out on Patreon, unfortunately not availabl;e online xd

Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
The few (actual) content of each release make it really frustrating (Don't care about flashbacks).
But the frustration is also the sign of good story, I just hoped there will be more release and that will follow up after the 10 tasks ;-)

Look like 0.5 just released, hope we'll not wait 2 months to get it here..

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guessing the sister is in on this, not as innocent as she makes out to be.

Also, that Christmas flashback, was that really necessary to take all that time and your can't just click past it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Guessing the sister is in on this, not as innocent as she makes out to be.

Also, that Christmas flashback, was that really necessary to take all that time and your can't just click past it.
There are no innocents

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
White Cube [v0.5] [Anekin69]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhiteCube-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes