-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know! One of my pet peeves is the Animated tag that only applies to one single animation in the whole game.
Shit, Last Call only had one WALKING animation of one girl and it got the animated tag. That's deliberately deceptive.
They were redesigning the whole tag system a few months ago, IIRC. Can't tell what came out of all that.
I think discussion is still ongoing, but clearly they haven't finalized the new system yet. There are a lot of changed that have been proposed / decided so far. On the spreadsheet you can see that instead of animated as a tag, they plan to have three varieties of that: loop (most sex scenes); short-film (which I believe the one you mentioned would be); and movie (which I never see in adult games I play). I think the last of those is probably for more actual film-type projects and not games. Since adult games are overwhelmingly done by independent developers who generally don't have a lot of funding for animation teams, I'd guess you'll never really ever see a movie in their games anywhere. Over five minutes of unlooped animation in a game? Realistically, that's unheard of.

Anyway, I didn't really want to drift from the topic of this game. So the animated tag on this game would become a loop tag instead.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I finally read the comic this game is inspired by. The inspiration is clearly there, but the stories are very, very different. They share the premise and the setting but not much more.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
I finally read the comic this game is inspired by. The inspiration is clearly there, but the stories are very, very different. They share the premise and the setting but not much more.
What is the name of the comic? Same as the game?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Why didn't w have the next release yet (after months!) ?

PS : Pick your right amount of question marks ^^
Having taken the 20 minutes to check the Dev's Patreon (if you want the link go to the OP I am not saving you a scroll and 2 clicks to get there) it became clear the dev has made some changes in his graphics and has to re-render it. Just a little scrolling shows he was active all year to Nov 22, 2023 and come on give a guy some holiday time off and give him time to work on the renders he needs to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Having taken the 20 minutes to check the Dev's Patreon (if you want the link go to the OP I am not saving you a scroll and 2 clicks to get there) it became clear the dev has made some changes in his graphics and has to re-render it. Just a little scrolling shows he was active all year to Nov 22, 2023 and come on give a guy some holiday time off and give him time to work on the renders he needs to.
I had thought michel.gellar7 was joking, playing off of my previous post. Ofc I could always be wrong, though.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
Actually, the 0,4D has been released a long time ago.
So I get it that he has a lot of work to get to 0,5, but couldn't we "just" get the 0,4D that it's already out there ?

Reactions: luiz

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Let's all hope that something good will come out of his dabbling in AI rendering.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why create a game with the model that looks as Lida with only one man? :D
She is a teacher and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Facha
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes