88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is the first time I've seen someone who doesn't like anal
interesting
I don't hate anal sex content in photos or game renders. in fact I like it very much but some of the times I've tried to do it in my real life I've gotten shit on my dick and the smell is something that makes you lose all arousal and my respect over the girl that do not know how to prepare herself for Anal Sex
Awesome to get 0.5 that quickly!
I hate anal content (gross) but it's part of the game ^^
Can't wait for next release!
I agree with the "gross" in the real life but watching it on a screen without smelling or getting shit dirty can be arousal :devilish:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hrmm.... I like the robotic voice for announcing tasks. The other voices don't impress me at all, however. "HeY eMmA, sErIoUsLy, ThIs BaTh Is AmAzInG!" Their intonations are like bad impressions of Christopher Walken, some words get swallowed up at the end of some phrases, and I think I even heard Amelia pronounce the occasional word more like British English and then go back to more American English for most of the rest of the lines. I'd rather the game leave off all voices, but since I actually like the task announcer's voice, it's too bad that I won't hear that anymore. Yet another game where the Voice slider gets set to negative infinity. :FacePalm:

There are also some struggles with English (there's only one kind of rectum, and it would be an anal one), but it's generally pretty decent overall. While some people have disliked flashbacks between (or during) tasks, I think the explanations they provide for characters' behavior is good. I would really like to see a flashback with Amelia to know why she's so lackadaisical about lewd things with the MC while at the same time apparently drawn to Emma. I can think of possibilities (an unusual person who is naturally incestuous, former abuse that corrupted her already, etc.), but more concrete details on her background would be good.

I still haven't read the original story this apparently is based off of (or very similar to), and I have no plan to read it as well. So I won't make any kind of comparisons. But I will say that what started out as a fairly simple story in theory has expanded decently well so far. I'm not assigning this any prizes or anything, but it's interesting and different from the norm, so I'm enjoying it so far. (Oh, and too bad Emma's stubbornness is gonna tear her a new one, literally.)

Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
The other voices don't impress me at all
I know what you mean. I like the announcer, too, but the other voices... I get no benefit from them. Especially since their are not there all the time, but appear randomly. This random change betwee reading and imagining myself abd beeing fed by the voice-acteurs breaks my immersion. Additionally, I have to switch between my head-voice for them and their given voice.

For me, voice-acteurs should only do moaning and stuff, but no real texts, or at least all the texts.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For me, voice-acteurs should only do moaning and stuff, but no real texts, or at least all the texts.
By and large, I agree. I've actually heard very occasional voice actors who are pretty good to good. But the better they are, the more expensive they become. So you will almost always get VAs for whom it's questionable that they are even passable. And it doesn't really add anything to the games most of the time, either. At least there's a slider so I can kill them in this game.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
[...] And it doesn't really add anything to the games most of the time, either. At least there's a slider so I can kill them in this game.
Yes, it does not add much, it even costs a lot of time and money for the developer.
And as you said, th volume slider helps, but you also loose the narrator that is one rare example for a welcome voice-addon, something that really supported the immersion.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
White Cube [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 424mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Ehhh...let's see.

1. Plagiarism FTW!
2. Most unlikeable male in the history of VN's
3. Both women seem to have memory loss issues, seemingly completely forgiving said ass male for assault.
4. Everyone also needs to learn some basic math. With 4 tasks complete, that leaves 6 left people, not 5. Maybe they are a product of the education system? *shrugs*
5. Most unlikeable male in the history of VN's with the most unrealistic body hair ever.
6. An AI/idiot over the com saying Welcome Back when they never left...
7. Typical VN Engrish FTW!
8. Anal rectum? Hmm...hehehehe....
10. *sighs*....it's just...
11. May as well be a kinetic novel at this point.
12. Most unlikeable male in the history of VN's, even beats out Eric at this point.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rozhok

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
1. Plagiarism FTW!
Better a goot plagiat than a boring "new" idea. I like the setting and what he is making out of it - but to be sure we have to wait some more.

It depends. I kind of like him and can understand his behavior. Not that it is "good", but it's human and understandable. He also tries to keep his inner demons in check. But what can you expect if your life is at stake. He is even willig to sacrifice himself for his sister. Not every "good" man would do that.

3. Both women seem to have memory loss issues, seemingly completely forgiving said ass male for assult.
If your life is at stake, some things become less important. And hey, he had a reason for doing so - you mean saving his sister, right?. Or the other "rape"-assault? He at least stopped soon enough and acted nicely afterwards.

4. Everyone also needs to learn some basic math. With 4 tasks complete, that leaves 6 left people, not 5. Maybe they are a product of the education system? *shrugs*
Thanks for mentioning. I thought my count was off :D .
Yeah, I totally agree, this sounded very bad.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
He at least stopped soon enough and acted nicely afterwards.
Oh well, that makes EVERYTHING just peachy then doesn't it....your current situation never fucking excuses assault, anything sexual or disrespecting someones boundaries, especially assaulting a defenceless woman who has literally done nothing. He also had no reason to assault her. None. Good to know how you'd react though and what kind of man you are ;)

Jesus fucking christ that has to be one of the single dumbest fucking things I have ever read here. :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I didnt even realize .5 was out on here, must have leaked too closely to the last version to hit the latest updates page.

So not only in .5 do the characters seemingly just forgive and forget that MC assaulted the girl and just move on with their lives, now the dev is heavy leaning into the lesbian stuff.

This has just slowly gotten worse and worse, .5 might be the nail in the coffin for me.

Reactions: Maviarab

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Oh well, that makes EVERYTHING just peachy then doesn't it ....your current situation never fucking excuses assault
We are not talking about Bill Cosby assaulting girls at parties. We are talking about extreme situations, people cracking mentally.
I did not say it "excuses everything" neither - but it makes it understandable. There are people eating people if their plane crashed in the wild. This is also not good, but understandable.
And at least look at the facts: He did not assault her - he stopped right before doing it.

Ggod to know how you'd react though and wehat kind of man you are
I assume nobody can really predict what he would do if he woke up in a situation like this. I made mistakes and bad decisions in better situations.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
We are not talking about Bill Cosby assaulting girls at parties. We are talking about extreme situations, people cracking mentally.
I did not say it "excuses everything" neither - but it makes it understandable. There are people eating people if their plane crashed in the wild. This is also not good, but understandable.
And at least look at the facts: He did not assault her - he stopped right before doing it.
When did he stop? He literally punched her in the gut, that is assault man.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Given how his flashbacks have progressed, I'm starting not to be surprised at all that he's got that side to him that he's struggling to repress. The more fucked up he got in the past, the more he's likely to do now. I don't find any of the characters likable (or even relatable) really. I find them interesting but fortunately for me they've faced far more troubled pasts than I have. (Well, can't say about the sister, obviously.)

Reactions: TimoF965

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Ehhh...let's see.

1. Plagiarism FTW!
3. Both women seem to have memory loss issues, seemingly completely forgiving said ass male for assault.
5. Most unlikeable male in the history of VN's with the most unrealistic body hair ever.
7. Typical VN Engrish FTW!
8. Anal rectum? Hmm...hehehehe....
10. *sighs*....it's just...
11. May as well be a kinetic novel at this point.
12. Most unlikeable male in the history of VN's, even beats out Eric at this point.
Points 2, 5 and 12 are the same. Point 10 what even is that.
Point 6: "welcome back" to the game and the little announcement session, not "welcome back" to the room. This is your own misinterpretation.

As for point 11, it seems you are not able to read?

1710927690200.png

The rest of your points are fair I suppose. But if you're going to give a review, don't make it look stupid.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
We should really get it straight what we are talking about. Lord Helmet was a little unspecific in ranting at me. There were two assaults in the game.
1. He was about to rape the woman, but he got himself under control befor doing any physical harm.
2. He punched the older woman in the gut, yeah, this he did do.

If you are talking about the second occurance: Yeah, I think this was not good. He overreacted. But I think this is also very believable. Try to get into his mind. He is abducted, he is under severe stress, he is powerless and helpless and his life is threatened, for days. Additionally, his sister comes into the same situation as he himself. He wants to protect her but is also completely powerless to do so.

And then he is asked to rape(!) his sister! Yes, rape, because she has never stated that she really wants to do it - she only says: "ok, before you die, you can do it with me!" So, from his perspective, he has to rape his sister. He is the raping tool that the person behind the camera uses. And the older woman is ok with this. She wants him to rape his sister in order to survive herself.

To summarize it: Rape is against the law, incest is and beating another one in the guts is too. But before the judge, his beating would likely go under self defence or better emergency defence for his sister.
So yeah, he could have tried to stop this in a more peaceful way, but they did not follow his demands either way. Even given his strong reaction and his loud and clear NO (that is supposed to mean no, right?), they do not accept his wishes.

Talking about saying no: Additionally, what they did to him also counts as (forced) rape. He did not want to have sex (with his sister) and he tried do defend himself against it.

So yeah, maybe, in this situation(!) I would also have punched her - even though I would not be proud about it. The girls might have realized that he only did it to protect his sister and himself. He is a soldier - in action, they even have to kill without hesitation in order to keep their camarades safe. He only chose one single punch, no much harm done. He could have killed her or broken her bones or worse... but he chose a relatively reasonable dosis of force. The was no police he could call to help him.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
We should really get it straight what we are talking about. Lord Helmet was a little unspecific in ranting at me. There were two assaults in the game.
1. He was about to rape the woman, but he got himself under control befor doing any physical harm.
2. He punched the older woman in the gut, yeah, this he did do.

If you are talking about the second occurance: Yeah, I think this was not good. He overreacted. But I think this is also very believable. Try to get into his mind. He is abducted, he is under severe stress, he is powerless and helpless and his life is threatened, for days. Additionally, his sister comes into the same situation as he himself. He wants to protect her but is also completely powerless to do so.

And then he is asked to rape(!) his sister! Yes, rape, because she has never stated that she really wants to do it - she only says: "ok, before you die, you can do it with me!" So, from his perspective, he has to rape his sister. He is the raping tool that the person behind the camera uses. And the older woman is ok with this. She wants him to rape his sister in order to survive herself.

To summarize it: Rape is against the law, incest is and beating another one in the guts is too. But before the judge, his beating would likely go under self defence or better emergency defence for his sister.
So yeah, he could have tried to stop this in a more peaceful way, but they did not follow his demands either way. Even given his strong reaction and his loud and clear NO (that is supposed to mean no, right?), they do not accept his wishes.

Talking about saying no: Additionally, what they did to him also counts as (forced) rape. He did not want to have sex (with his sister) and he tried do defend himself against it.

So yeah, maybe, in this situation(!) I would also have punched her - even though I would not be proud about it. The girls might have realized that he only did it to protect his sister and himself. He is a soldier - in action, they even have to kill without hesitation in order to keep their camarades safe. He only chose one single punch, no much harm done. He could have killed her or broken her bones or worse... but he chose a relatively reasonable dosis of force. The was no police he could call to help him.
Imo you are giving the dev too much credit but to each there own. I think he just wants to write a MC with a dark side but he is very much falling into the im14edgy side instead. I just straight up dont think the MC is a well written character, I dont think any of them are and I think the story has been getting worse and worse with every update.

The MC is completely unlikable so far, and its tough to have an engaging game with a bad MC. The sister was an interesting twist at her introduction, but has just devolved into an overly sexual object whose only purpose in the game is eventually fuck the MC, while pushing the lesbian stuff with the other girl the entire time.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Points 2, 5 and 12 are the same. Point 10 what even is that.
Point 6: "welcome back" to the game and the little announcement session, not "welcome back" to the room. This is your own misinterpretation.

As for point 11, it seems you are not able to read?

View attachment 3461668

The rest of your points are fair I suppose. But if you're going to give a review, don't make it look stupid.
1. They are the same on purpose...maybe you lack the ability to unerstand sarcasm?
2. Then maybe the text should actually say what it means, however, they never left the game either did they? Just admit it, it's terrible grammar and stop defending it.
3. KN..well the game does give you numerous choices, so the KN tag is actually wrong isn't it?
4. It wasn't a review, just critiques and musings.

Now is there anything else you wish to try and be smart (and fail) about?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
1. They are the same on purpose...maybe you lack the ability to unerstand sarcasm?
2. Then maybe the text should actually say what it means, however, they never left the game either did they? Just admit it, it's terrible grammar.
3. KN..well the game does give you numerous choices, so the KN tag is wrong isn't it?

Now is there anything else you wish to try and be smart (and fail) about?
Can you just vacate the thread? Your opinion is duly noted. You don't like the game, it is what it is. Noone likes a negative andy.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes