Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
White Cube [v0.5a]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I cannot wait for the next update to see how this shitshow of a game continues to get worse.
"shitshow". You can say that...

I'm look forward to how to great idea gets a total shit show. Or they resurrect the male, because it seems the outside is an alien or so.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
"shitshow". You can say that...

I'm look forward to how to great idea gets a total shit show. Or they resurrect the male, because it seems the outside is an alien or so.
I'll most probably stop playing unless they resurrect the MC. You cant invest interest if they keep killing of characters

Reactions: AlexMpog and Bohler

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
The next update will have a task and the reward for completing it will be the MC...... It's a story, with unexplained expanding rooms and weird alien shit flashbacks. Reincarnation of a character isn't exactly a stretch, like the sperm collection scene will be the explanation of how they can create a perfect clone or something

Reactions: Bohler

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
It wasn't even the absolutely, amateurish high school edgelord BS that made me not like this game, but the $5 Twitter "gamer gurrrrl" voice actresses, especially paired with the "Mumzy-wumzy" Britishisms. :FacePalm: As far as "only real men like Call of Doomer violence in H-games" games go, it was actually quite inoffensive. :ROFLMAO:

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
It wasn't even the absolutely, amateurish high school edgelord BS that made me not like this game, but the $5 Twitter "gamer gurrrrl" voice actresses, especially paired with the "Mumzy-wumzy" Britishisms. :FacePalm: As far as "only real men like Call of Doomer violence in H-games" games go, it was actually quite inoffensive. :ROFLMAO:
I'm like 99% sure the voice acting is AI generated. I thought it was ok but you can always just turn off voices. I don't personally care for voice acting in VN's even when it is well done, unless I'm heavily invested in the story and don't want to just read through it as fast as I can lmao.

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
Visual are good etc , but why it take 30 minutes to changes images in transition ? this shit kill me

AtomBomb761

Mar 12, 2018
Well that sucks, Hope John comes back somehow and this wont turn into a female protag only game moving forward since I dont really vibe with those.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well that sucks, Hope John comes back somehow and this wont turn into a female protag only game moving forward since I dont really vibe with those.
look at the dev post above and it all but confirms he will be back.

reciklirani

Jul 23, 2017
never commented anything here, but this i must. on version 0.4 this was best game ever for me, but now, killing of MC, and that huge dildo in ass, wtf with all that???

Reactions: Zanthrophene

glass115

May 22, 2023
BRING JOHN BACK!

I haven't played the game yet, but I'm catching contextual vibe from reading those comments!

BRING HIM BACK!

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Well, I was glad to see him die :D The relation between the two females looks more nuanced anyway. As for the rest of the update I'm digging the story, but do not really get why there's a humping choice, but none for the shaving scene. Just seems somewhat inconsistent.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes