• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Why. Is. There. BOTH. A BepInEx AND a ReiPatcher directory in there?!
WHY.

Asking for a friend.
/seems to be using ReiPatcher btw... WHY?!/

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to just use the mouse for this game? I'm very old, old school.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
So I've been looking for the second modified brain for a while. Any ideas where it may be?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else having an issue with those exploding glasses going through an infinite exploding loop

Dairi-AZA

Nov 21, 2020
Made a quick extension for Gallery and some Cheats on the Assembly-CSharp.dll. So if you replace the file with this one in WHISPERER_Data\Managed you'll get the following.

F1 - Full Heal
F2 - Toggle Infinite Health + Stamina
F3 - Break Dress
F4 - Add 500 Gold
F9 - Unlock Full Gallery

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is the save file safe?
Well, generally speaking, it would not be prudent to upload a safe file that is unsave...

So.
...Probably? (it seems to only add things to / change the game's entries in your windows registry, so 99.9999% yes. that said, you should never trust a stranger on a hentai forum and run .reg files just for the fun of it lol)

Reactions: yookaBoye

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
man i was looking for this game for so long and the games from XPLAY or others site was japanese only and this is the best one

anyway is there a chance to get a uncensored mod for this game?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game looks great, downloading now and looking forward to playing this game.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes