TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Huh I followed GuroMangaSan on Ci-En, but they never mentioned this game at all..., only Nyctophobia 1/2

are these (GuroMangaSan & GuroGameGuy) the same person??

Confusing af

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, first of all, thank you very much Dairi-AZA for the cheats, I'd have never been able to finish this game without them, because I suck too much at this sort of game.

Moving on...

As always, this guy has nice quality art, extremely questionable gameplay and other choices...

Honestly, the big issue for me is the fact that the gallery doesn't have any of the back-ground stuff or the female enemy models and executions. What does exist in the gallery has surprisingly little guro from this particular dev. There's only two scenes that feature full on guro and executions. Then 3-4 scenes that feature stuff like branding and whipping and the like that's more in line with very heavy ryona. The rest are typical rape scenes.

The majority of the scenes seem to be stage-specific game overs, with 4 of them being game-overs from dying to specific elite enemies marked with a skull near their health-bar.

All in all, extremely mediocre and disappointing.

Maybe someone will mod a gallery for the background stuff, or extract it somewhere... but I'm not gonna hold my breath...

Reactions: shiruken

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Its very Japanese. Stunning art, in questionable taste. Now lets see if it will recognize a controller.

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
Another Game like Depravia on this era: not for me.Zero trouble with ACT game but gore for gore : i pass

Jul 21, 2019
This one does not have that much gore ( compared to the dev's other games ), most of the scenes are sex not killing if anyone was wondering.
save
How can i know this game playing in English language? its not running English language software though when in the gaming.

KinkyPurple

Feb 1, 2019
Damn it, can somebody give me a complete save file? I triggered a nasty bug that effectively softlocked me. I killed the forest boss but he killed me as well at the last moment. The brain dropped, but when i came back to claim it, it despawned, and I have no way of going through the portal now
I've completed the game but am not sure where are the save files. I wish I could help.

Even with the complete save file, it brings you to the end (auto save system?). Well at least there is the gallery but it's kinda bare.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
I've completed the game but am not sure where are the save files. I wish I could help.

Even with the complete save file, it brings you to the end (auto save system?). Well at least there is the gallery but it's kinda bare.
Save files for Unity games are typically created inside the Local or LocalLow folders, which are inside the AppData folder. They either have the name of the game or the developer/publisher

Radek1

Aug 6, 2019
Damn it, can somebody give me a complete save file? I triggered a nasty bug that effectively softlocked me. I killed the forest boss but he killed me as well at the last moment. The brain dropped, but when i came back to claim it, it despawned, and I have no way of going through the portal now

No need for save:
Open regedit.msc [type regedit in windows search bar and hit enter]
Go to:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WHISPERER\WHISPERER
Edit:
triggerStuffData_v1.0_h2317994681
31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 30 00

Start the game and brain will appear magically.
I had due to softlock from forest boss:
31 31 31 31 31 31 31 30 31 30 00
Just needed to change that one.
click it, hit delete and write 31 [Not the last one, but one in between 31's].

Reactions: erhachan

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
No need for save:
Open regedit.msc [type regedit in windows search bar and hit enter]
Go to:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WHISPERER\WHISPERER
Edit:
triggerStuffData_v1.0_h2317994681
31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 30 00

Start the game and brain will appear magically.
I had due to softlock from forest boss:
31 31 31 31 31 31 31 30 31 30 00
Just needed to change that one.
click it, hit delete and write 31 [Not the last one, but one in between 31's].
hmmmm thats weird. My save file is like the edited save file, all 31 and 2 30's at the end. I went back to the forest, but there was no brain in sight. I'll go back to the other brain location, but I know I picked up that one instead of the Forrest Boss brain. My inventory also shows no brain and the second container won't accept the brain, presumably because I don't have it.

EDIT: Fixed it. I was mistaken, I had 3 30s at the end, not 2. I can now progress. Thanks a ton, didn't know you could edit Unity saves this way.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Played the game, beat the game, unlocked the gallery via a save. I can't say I'm a fan of the game. Especially the ice area, where it punishes you for parrying except for the boss.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Trying to pinpoint the artist here.. anyone got idea?

this game seems to be different from GuroGameGuy other games, & overall different art style

I've checked his Pixiv & Ci-En, funnily, practically no mention of this game at all.. which indicate that this might be a one-off collab or something

I'm always on the hunt for more D-lis & ThornSin art style, would be nice if I can add more to my list

Aug 27, 2019
Trying to pinpoint the artist here.. anyone got idea?

this game seems to be different from GuroGameGuy other games, & overall different art style

I've checked his Pixiv & Ci-En, funnily, practically no mention of this game at all.. which indicate that this might be a one-off collab or something

I'm always on the hunt for more D-lis & ThornSin art style, would be nice if I can add more to my list
he goes by guromangasan on pixiv.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
he goes by guromangasan on pixiv.
Well.. it's more complicated than that.... I've done some digging myself since nobody bothers to

First, Gurogameguy/Guromangasan is Chinese, based on the game reviews they said the JP translation was shit & also his Ci-En posts are also too short & simple, usually indication of non-JP author

So I explored around Baidu (searching his name & games) and ended up in a certain Baidu Tieba's Bar "Star & Moon" (subreddit? board?). It's apparently a very innocently looking front for another semi-secret circle/community (kinda like sadpanda I guess), with cryptic posts as guide to access their 'real' website.

Thankfully some idiot leaked the website domain & I managed to access it. It's a WordPress website that requires registration & login to access. Definitely meant to deter randos that don't know better.

Lo & behold, it's an 'interesting' community. not much different from F95/E-Hentai/ULMF/Others, except it has a heavy lean on Guro, Violences, and the likes. I don't think I saw any vanilla stuffs there.

Most of the posts are sharing Japanese stuffs, but there's also homemade Chinese stuff, with Guromangasan being an active uploader. posting his stuffs, so yeah he clearly frequents that website.

Posts about this game on the otherhand, were posted by another user "嘻呀哈", saying it's a work with some friends from the community

There's 4 devblogs, from 0.1 to 0.4
  • 0.4 seems to be the most similiar to the end product, or perhaps they just released 0.4 as 1.0
  • 0.3 has male protagonist, naturally received backlashes, got shelved, and turned into one of the bosses
  • 0.1 has different MC sprite compared to current version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no news after 0.4 and the game just popup on DLSite under Gurogameguy name

So in conclusion :

Gurogameguy/san is involved but not that much & he let his friends use his DLsite account (since he's already pretty established there I guess) hence why he doesn't mentioned it at all on his Pixiv & Ci-En​
Unfortunately there's no further info on the artist who draw the asset, it could be "嘻呀哈", or perhaps others. I just gotta pray they develop new stuff & gone more public
Here's the older versions I managed to nab from their website, if you're interested :

Cheers, that took quite some time :ROFLMAO:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
great game, but i do strongly recommend that this game should really have a manual save feature.

reason as to why i say this is because when the player dies they have to revert back to the most recent checkpoint, having a save feature will be more beneficial in my opinion because instead of reverting back to a checkpoint you will be able to continue from a manual save point. Most VN games and RPG games i have played have a manual save option, i just think it would be great to have something like that in this game.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes