saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
The key is in prison, when you go left instead of right, after reaching the first checkpoint.
Or do you mean another door? This is the key for the door that you can find in the home location, but after that I don't know where to go after the third boss either.
Go back to the "lock door" and try to find the correct door with the something symbols. I just happened to randomly open another path in "lock door" after defeating the 3rd boss.
1705160485083.png

Reactions: FairyRaven

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally, a game with DepraVia vibes but with better visuals, adult female MC and horror themed. I'm without words here. Thank you, dev. It's been a very long time since we've gotten a game like this. Though I wish the game story was bigger with many more contents. I'm a fan of Night of Revenge btw

Edit : So yeah.. I've tried the game, and... it turns out that only the visual aspects of this game is good and other factors not so much.. what most upsetted me most are that there is no battle H-content, all scenes occur upon death only (most of which are gore stuffs) , some enemies are too easy to beat while some are mercilessly hard with no difficulty option to adjust it and the game is way too short... I liked the ThornSin game better but that too had same issue of being too short

Last edited:
Reactions: b33pyb00py
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->