latrop16

May 12, 2018
Look, i wanna see her getting dicked by minotaurs, goblins, zombies, orcs, whatever. But i dont wanna gore the fuck out of her...
Screenshots are a bit misleading. The game is not as gory as few other games I saw here.
I'm not very far, but what you can see on the first 2 screenshots are "game over" screens. But the first screenshot is also extrem, all the "Game Over" screens I've seen so far haven't been that bad.
You can execute female enemies, that is gory, otherwise most torture that you see sometimes in background is rape, spanking or burning. Mostly rape.

where is the save file location?
It's a registry file, you can just execute it.

Reactions: JunkV
Feb 25, 2022
anybody knows where to go after beating the 3rd boss? you are supposed to open the locked door but I don't get where I get the key

latrop16

May 12, 2018
anybody knows where to go after beating the 3rd boss? you are supposed to open the locked door but I don't get where I get the key
The key is in prison, when you go left instead of right, after reaching the first checkpoint.
Or do you mean another door? This is the key for the door that you can find in the home location, but after that I don't know where to go after the third boss either.

Feb 25, 2022
The key is in prison, when you go left instead of right, after reaching the first checkpoint.
Or do you mean another door? This is the key for the door that you can find in the home location, but after that I don't know where to go after the third boss either.
it's the key to the door that lead underground, there is a knight in front of that door that tell you a key can be made

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes