• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:WutFace: don't eat the brother we need him
and yes the game has one of the best milfs
monica :heartcoveredeyes:
i think i know why you like her its becauses her thighs dont lie and those panties shots are epic no wonder you have nier as a profile picture which i liked that you turned into an ahegao picture :D

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Finally, this game is one that I wait with great expectation, because Monica is very hot, and all others characters is realy the best, @CheekyGimp do a perfect mix with "Milfs and Teens", everyone here have the story with a lot of lust and love, this is amazing ;););)
:WutFace: don't eat the brother we need him
and yes the game has one of the best milfs
monica :heartcoveredeyes:
wait, what? you still didn't play this game? cmon man XD
i just got to the coffee shop scene and man i think i found my favorite model in the game Jolina :heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
for anyone whos having problems with the lust or relationships if you cant use console commands like i couldnt for some reason go here i put monicaL to 99 and the rest of the cast lust and relationships as well

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
for anyone whos having problems with the lust or relationships if you cant use console commands like i couldnt for some reason go here i put monicaL to 99 and the rest of the cast lust and relationships as well
Or you can use attached rpy file. Extract file in renpy\common folder of renpy game and you can use Variable viewer SHIFT + D and Console SHIFT + O

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
For some reason I cannot find the download for episode 5 on the patreon page although I'm a 5$ patreon. Am I blind or can somebody help me?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The post is all about Patreon and his recent issues as it affected payments. Since you're not a paying patron, you don't need to concern yourself with the post.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Possible Spoiler?: I'm gonna go out on limb and guess it's Zarah who's been fucking up Monica's company?
agree..she even looks like a demon :p didnt stop my MC from DOM'ing the shite outta her though ;)
I think that Zarah is the best Monica's friend, "Crazy and Naughty" :p, but good friend and She'll do a lot for help the love affair with MC and Monica :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For some reason I cannot find the download for episode 5 on the patreon page although I'm a 5$ patreon. Am I blind or can somebody help me?
Hey Whiskey - I DM'ed you the direct link. Let me know if any problems. Because Patreon suspended my page for a stupid fucking reason and took a week to un-suspend it, it fucked up all of the patron tiers (because it happened at month-end). If Patreon don't don't how to handle this, they should only suspend accounts at the start of a month -It's crazy how much hassle this caused. I've DM'ed the direct link out to everyone as a group. And a second set of DMs to individuals who somehow missed my group DM. AND I've re-posted the link again on my Patreon page. Let me know if you have seen it. And once again, I really am sorry about the hassle. Patreon really are reaping the benefits of not having any viable competition. If they had decent competition, they'd be losing customers by the hundreds!!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The post is all about Patreon and his recent issues as it affected payments. Since you're not a paying patron, you don't need to concern yourself with the post.
Thanks Ignatz. Yes - The post was really only about Patreon making a mess of my page suspension / un-suspension !!!
All of this hassle because a single image had a "covered" boob in it. Boob was completely blocked by an arm, but apparently this is not allowed!!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gave me most of it, but not all. Still no response from them. But I'm not letting it bother me :mad: LOL
Main priority is that everyone who should have access can access it (which is 99% at the moment) and working on the next episode (which Patreon cannot affect - the only enemy for that one is Time!)

Reactions: flanby and Carlo S

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And beer. Beer is a known enemy of many devs.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes