CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't say that you should only have 10 or less choices, but I've had a look at the walkthrough to see how much there is so far and there were over 250 choices in the game and that just seems way too much for my understanding. If you think that's a good amount then I'm fine with it, everybody has his own taste. I just say that it seems too much for me, especially if at least half of them don't really change anything.
Hey Lotex, I understand that a lot of choices may not be what you're looking for as I know some people prefer direct VNs, rather than interactive / choice based games, so that's completely down to personal choice. But to say at least half of them don't change anything is not accurate. The vast majority of them change character stats and as the game progresses, these stats will alter outcomes / limit choices. There have already been a couple of scenes where the response / outcome will be different depending on character stats (specifically for Katie & Monica so far) with a lot more to come...

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not a bad game I'd say, but a few things I already noticed so far:
- Hehe, Haha and such stuff is WAY overused
- It's not the worst thing, but the smiles of the girls remind me quite a bit of the Joker
- Way too many choices. I mean it's ok to have a few choices, even if they don't change much, but so far (after the Zarah in your room episode) it seems like at least half of them are completely pointless.

Other than that it's pretty much ok, nothing too out of the ordinary, but also nothing too shabby.
BTW - Totally agree with the Hehe/Haha statement. Seemed OK when I was writing it, but when I went back and re-read a couple of months ago, definitely over-used. Have been meaning to go back and cut out a lot of these, but just haven't got to it.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Heh. Don't go playing GGGB, then. Hoo boy!
Female leads are not my cup of tea plus I'm not really fond of the art style. It's not bad, just not what I'd play
Hey Lotex, I understand that a lot of choices may not be what you're looking for as I know some people prefer direct VNs, rather than interactive / choice based games, so that's completely down to personal choice. But to say at least half of them don't change anything is not accurate. The vast majority of them change character stats and as the game progresses, these stats will alter outcomes / limit choices. There have already been a couple of scenes where the response / outcome will be different depending on character stats (specifically for Katie & Monica so far) with a lot more to come...
I'm fine with lots of choices if they actually do something and maybe they do, I went by the walkthrough when I made this statement and there are quite a few that don't seem to have an influence of either love or relationship. If they do something behind the scenes I take back what I've said and claim the opposite.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I like the lighting and the face much better in this one. It seemed a bit harsh in your first post. Both are great pieces of fan art, though. Keep going!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@CheekyGimp - What impresses me in your game are really the characters, I see them as if they were my neighbors, they all seem so real, everyone has problems as many people have, a naughty neighbor, but funny and lives messing with everyone, A young woman with problems with Her own looks, and the other Girl expansive and high-spirited, teens with the way, that all young have, I really know them all. ;););)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In both pics is really wonderful, amazing and all the best that I can imagine for talk about it, thanks a lot :cool::cool::cool:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nice job! Your Katie is probably 1 or 2lbs heavier than mine (Mine is a tiny bit scrawnier), but the sad thing is, I think I might prefer your one! :). Maybe Katie can eat a pizza or two in the next few episodes (while Jenna works on her tan!)
And you confirmed something for me. That Daz model has a very tiny turn in her eye. About 2% cock-eyed. I thought it was just mine and literally spent about 30hours (when I first got started) trying to correct it because I thought I fucked up. But it's in your images too. I actually quite like it as I think it makes her look a little more realistic. Anyone else notice it? Or maybe it's just me that's cock-eyed all along :p

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes