Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not a bad game I'd say, but a few things I already noticed so far:
- Hehe, Haha and such stuff is WAY overused
- It's not the worst thing, but the smiles of the girls remind me quite a bit of the Joker
- Way too many choices. I mean it's ok to have a few choices, even if they don't change much, but so far (after the Zarah in your room episode) it seems like at least half of them are completely pointless.

Other than that it's pretty much ok, nothing too out of the ordinary, but also nothing too shabby.

Reactions: dE_VoYd

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Katie Lily and Debbie are the hottest lookings ones espcially Debbie she's super cute/hot looking the one sister Jenna looks better without her glasses on as it makes her face look cuter and is usually what I am looking at when talking to her the mom I'm not that interested in as she's the generic huge breasted mom you see in 99% of these games Zarah has nice boobs so I look those when looking at her.

Shouldn't Lily be the blonde and Debbie the brunette since Lily seems to be the airhead in the group?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Katie Lily and Debbie are the hottest lookings ones espcially Debbie she's super cute/hot looking the one sister Jenna looks better without her glasses on as it makes her face look cuter and is usually what I am looking at when talking to her the mom I'm not that interested in as she's the generic huge breasted mom you see in 99% of these games Zarah has nice boobs so I look those when looking at her.

Shouldn't Lily be the blonde and Debbie the brunette since Lily seems to be the airhead in the group?
There is already enough stereo-types in these kind of games (including this one), so I decided to change things up a bit and not have a dumb blonde.

Incense

Jun 16, 2017
Not saying that the game isn't good but why hasn't anyone made an incest mod for this? Plenty of games have one, can anyone try making one?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CheekyGimp

What do you call a blonde you gets her hair dyed?.... Artificial intelligence!!:tf: So whenever I talk to Lily that is what I'm going to be thinking that she's really a blonde who has dyed her hair.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And beer. Beer is a known enemy of many devs.
This is something I can not completely agree with.
Beer is a friend, unless consumed in large quantities that will set the toilet trip frequency too high. :rolleyes:
Some of the latest scientific researches about the differences in the brain structure and functioning between the two main types of people - the mainly analytically thinking type and the above the average creative type has shown that while alcohol decreases the ability to think analytically, up to a certain level (of intoxication) it will increase the creativity.
Something that many writers and artists have been telling us for a very long time. Only now the science actually supports that somewhat dubious claim. :winkytongue:
So, keep that beer handy when you need a boost to your creativity. Just don't get wasted.

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 83209
Overview:
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").
Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Updated: 8 Jun 2018
Developer/Publisher: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 4 - 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the Game:

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

(FanMade)

Hello there ! Any idea when the next update will come out ??? Thanks !!!

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
- Way too many choices. I mean it's ok to have a few choices, even if they don't change much, but so far (after the Zarah in your room episode) it seems like at least half of them are completely pointless.
Imo that's a good thing, I prefer a lot of choices that let's me play the character I want to play, even with no big consequences, than to have only a few game-changing choices and a set personality.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Imo that's a good thing, I prefer a lot of choices that let's me play the character I want to play, even with no big consequences, than to have only a few game-changing choices and a set personality.
I don't say that you should only have 10 or less choices, but I've had a look at the walkthrough to see how much there is so far and there were over 250 choices in the game and that just seems way too much for my understanding. If you think that's a good amount then I'm fine with it, everybody has his own taste. I just say that it seems too much for me, especially if at least half of them don't really change anything.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Don't go playing GGGB, then. Hoo boy!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I dont mind too many choices...other wise it'll be a movie and you only click to play/pause type interaction.
BTW agreed totally with @Lotex

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes