Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Also could you please make Lily a little less dumb? Like really. I'm actually surprised no one is bothered with it. It really is a major turn-off. For me atleast.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Great game, love the tension, things move slowly but surely, and it doesn't feel dragged out like other games like this.

3 re-renders (because a fraction of a pinky was sticking through a skirt)
Just a tip if this happens again... Use the spot render tool (I'm assuming you're using DAZ).

Select "Tools>Spot Render", then "Window>Panes (Tabs)>Tool Settings" and check "New Window", this will allow you to select a portion of the viewport to render, saving you a lot of time.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great game, love the tension, things move slowly but surely, and it doesn't feel dragged out like other games like this.

Just a tip if this happens again... Use the spot render tool (I'm assuming you're using DAZ).

Select "Tools>Spot Render", then "Window>Panes (Tabs)>Tool Settings" and check "New Window", this will allow you to select a portion of the viewport to render, saving you a lot of time.
Thanks FSAP. Only found out about the spot Render tool last week and it is a great help.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Why did patreon block there page it doesn't seem like they broke any rules I love this game i hope this doesn't impede on it's development

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why did patreon block there page it doesn't seem like they broke any rules I love this game i hope this doesn't impede on it's development
Game development still going ahead regardless of Patreon. 5 days since I made the required edits to my page and have emailed them 4 times and not a single response. Really shitty service !

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Great game, need more of Jenna now :D

Hope creator fix Jenna skin tone, because in some renders is really weird

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great game, need more of Jenna now :D

Hope creator fix Jenna skin tone, because in some renders is really weird
It's meant to be weird, she has a condition:p. Each of the females has a slight (or in some cases not so slight) quirk with their looks to make them unique. Nobody's perfect and neither are these girls. Plus I cannot change skin tone mid-game. And the color of her top doesn't help, but that can (and will) change....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes