• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I appreciate the candid reply, certainly reinforcing the belief that you care about your project and indeed audience. Nice to know how it began and where you are at now.

Consider me yet another convert when Ep 10 is on its way!

With that being said, as a current non-patron, what is the best way to report bugs/typos or grammar issues? For example I see "thrash" talk rather than trash-talk being used (also in one of your comments here).
I type up transcripts for a living, so my eye is drawn to this sort of thing and while I can read through it, I'd be happy to shoot you a message when I spot them if it helps?
Yes - perfect. Always looking for error-proofing help. Just shoot me a DM on F95 with anything you spot. Thanks.
I keep making that same mistake thrash instead of trash. I'm Irish, so we don't naturally use the word trash (use bin / rubbish), but I now know how it's trash, but still keep making the error :rolleyes:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
For those who are suspicious of certain characters, are you stopping your advancement toward them?

I immediately bailed out from those I suspected. MAYDAY MAYDAY!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
For those who are suspicious of certain characters, are you stopping your advancement toward them?

I immediately bailed out from those I suspected. MAYDAY MAYDAY!
Nah, I'm keeping things going with everyone. I'm committed at this point and want to see where things go.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with that and
Dad's Third Wheel
Not saying that proves anything, just some food for thought.
Cheeky liked my post, that proves I'm right :p:cool::whistle:.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: L☹VE

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry, y u so angry?

I was helping people with missing plot points like that sneaky dog, that's all, just being helpful.

I wouldn't give away major plot points like Lily having a 12 inch penis.
lol, sorry, I was totally joking. Apparently I did a shitty job of making that obvious. My bad.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
these idiots couldn't wait like 4 days?
Well, in my case I only did because the compressed was already released, and everyone was asking for the non-compressed. If it wasn't then I wouldn't have. But when I see comments like this calling people idiots, and when I ask @CheekyGimp a simple question above how to remove "Show Episode 6 Stats" from sticking on screen throughout episode 6, and I get no response and ignored, well maybe I'll just do it the minute it release next time just to be an asshole.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes