Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I remember the Scene you're talking about and it's the only thing that makes me think I might be wrong. But at the same time I just can't help but wonder.
Yeah definitely. I'm also thinking of another scene, but I'm not too sure whether it was relevant or not. I wonder if I'm right or wrong.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I need to know are the "milfs" in this game optional? From the screenshots they are huge turnoffs and I might gag if I have to do anything remotely lewd with either of them.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
So I need to know are the "milfs" in this game optional? From the screenshots they are huge turnoffs and I might gag if I have to do anything remotely lewd with either of them.
You can turn down sex with anyone, just don't be an ass about it or you might get a game over.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It wager against you and bet 10'001 internet points for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, I change my bet (again), as in gate number one was the goat and now I take number three. Or should I go for number two or the goat?:ROFLMAO:
You know its Jenna. LOL

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I tried that , Do you need to write it in the spoiler box instead of the reply box ?
when you click the spolier buttong the box that oens is just for a title, leave that blank and just click continue. it will add some tags to you text box. type your message between the 2 spoiler tags that appear.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
when you click the spolier buttong the box that oens is just for a title, leave that blank and just click continue. it will add some tags to you text box. type your message between the 2 spoiler tags that appear.
Thank's ! I didn't have a clue I tried but failed.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
A quick review, of sorts. I'm of the opinion that the dialogue is extremely well written and thought out. The options presented appear realistic (which path, with consequences down the road, to choose). One can't wait, but has to, for the next chapter.

We're not privy to the backstory on Bella, so we don't know if she's a keeper or not.

Monica would most definitely be appreciative of MC's attention, and would respond in kind.

Katie's got too many self-dense mechanisms in play to allow a serious, meaningful relationship without a lot of work. Less of a keeper than Monica, but more than Bella.

Jenna? Adorable, cute, loving, caring. For a long-lasting relationship, she'd be the one to keep.

But, that's just my opinion.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
What is this supposed to mean:
" the following decisions are relevant to your kind of Relation to Bella Depending on your choices, maybe there are some complicated situations in the future "
Am i the only one thinking that Bella is the second golddigger and she is just fucking playing us so she can get upper hand on the heritage?

Reactions: Halfelf

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Great update. The jokes really hit home with me this episode. I think I counted at least 4 times when I laughed out loud. I'm not that big of a fan of Monica (and older women in general), so I was kinda glad that she didn't get that much screen time this episode. Both of the sisters are so much more interesting to me, both in looks and in personality. Even in this update, I still wouldn't have minded more Jenna scenes xD.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes