Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Lol, I mean, if I tag the guy with a simple question, and he comes in and posts something 10 minutes later completely ignoring me it's kinda fucking rude. Even if he doesn't know the problem. Simple Dunno or it's not my area would be nice. Maybe he's pissed I gave the link out for the non-compressed version, which I said I wouldn't have done if it wasn't already released and everyone wasn't asking for it.

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Picture the scene folks... Katie being the good older sister is applying fake tan to Jenna in preparation for her first visit to the beach in years. Her brand new white bikini clings tightly to her skin. Katie suggests that she remove the bikini to avoid getting tan on it. "What's the harm in being naked ? We are sisters after all" Katie is applying the tan to Jenna's upper thighs, when her hand slides slightly further than she had planned and....

Still picturing the scene? Me too! Pity it's fucking shit-canned, isn't it? :LOL::LOL:. I'm as disappointed as you are!
Please reconsider this decision. The internet is full of trolls and surely you must realize that your social experiment was doomed from the start.
Based on your description, I feel the above scene is .. um .. integral to the story, yeah that's it.
So, for pure story reasons I beg you to reinstate the above scene.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lol, I mean, if I tag the guy with a simple question, and he comes in and posts something 10 minutes later completely ignoring me it's kinda fucking rude. Even if he doesn't know the problem. Simple Dunno or it's not my area would be nice. Maybe he's pissed I gave the link out for the non-compressed version, which I said I wouldn't have done if it wasn't already released and everyone wasn't asking for it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just have to laugh at the entitlement of some folks.

Seriously? Do you know how many tags / DMs / questions I get across all the forums I'm on? I think I do a pretty good job of responding to people (I'm sure a lot of people on here can vouch for that), so excuse me if I miss one or two!
I'll see if I can set up a script where whenever YOU post something, I get a bat-signal like beacon that shines out from my house, so I can stop whatever I'm currently doing and give you the immediate response you crave!

So if you take something like that personally and assume I am purposefully ignoring you/insulting you, then I think that says a lot more about your psyche than it does about mine. And if you think your response to "threaten" to upload my game here is a valid response to me missing your question, then once again, it says something about you!

Go ahead, upload my game all you want. See if my world stops! P.S. You might have some competition when it comes to uploading my game. If you noticed some of the previous discussions on here... other people have been uploading it as well. :eek:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just have to laugh at the entitlement of some folks.

Seriously? Do you know how many tags / DMs / questions I get across all the forums I'm on? I think I do a pretty good job of responding to people (I'm sure a lot of people on here can vouch for that), so excuse me if I miss one or two!
I'll see if I can set up a script where whenever YOU post something, I get a bat-signal like beacon that shines out from my house, so I can stop whatever I'm currently doing and give you the immediate response you crave!

So if you take something like that personally and assume I am purposefully ignoring you/insulting you, then I think that says a lot more about your psyche than it does about mine. And if you think your response to "threaten" to upload my game here is a valid response to me missing your question, then once again, it says something about you!

Go ahead, upload my game all you want. See if my world stops! P.S. You might have some competition when it comes to uploading my game. If you noticed some of the previous discussions on here... other people have been uploading it as well. :eek:
Yeah, I shouldn't have made those posts. That's not the kind of attitude I should have or normally do. So I apologize to you for that. I was more annoyed about the guy calling people idiots for not waiting the 4 days. I wouldn't have posted the link if the compressed wasn't already posted, and everyone was asking for the non-compressed.

There won't be any threat from me to post it next time either, because at the start of the day I wasn't a patron of yours, and I won't be again whenever I get around to cancelling it. I did it today because I wanted to play through the whole thing again in the non-compressed version, and to give it to the numerous people who were asking for the non-compressed, but I won't do that again.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know how to remove the "Show Episode 6 Stats" that's visible throughout Episode 6?

@CheekyGimp - Any idea how to remove it?
Firstly - Apologies for rudely ignoring your comment for > 90 agonising minutes. It must have been horrible for you as you sat at your PC wondering why an immediate response wasn't forthcoming! I was at my grandmother's funeral, but as soon as the bat-signal beacon went off, I rushed home to answer your question.
I am wracked with guilt & shame that you had to live through the atrocity of having this stats message on-screen for the duration of Episode 6. Would me cutting off a pinky finger be adequate response for my dereliction of duty or should I take the whole hand? I'll let you decide!
I will not humiliate both of us by sending you a written response to your very important question. I feel the only recourse is to personally come to your place of residence and re-write the code for your own personalized copy of the game.
So please send me your address ASAP. Once I have your address and I rectify this issue, hopefully the world can start moving again!
I am beside myself with grief! Will you ever forgive me!
P.S. Please include the ward number in your address as some of those institutions can be hard to navigate.
Is that a better response?
:p

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I shouldn't have made those posts. That's not the kind of attitude I should have or normally do. So I apologize to you for that. I was more annoyed about the guy calling people idiots for not waiting the 4 days. I wouldn't have posted the link if the compressed wasn't already posted, and everyone was asking for the non-compressed.

There won't be any threat from me to post it next time either, because at the start of the day I wasn't a patron of yours, and I won't be again whenever I get around to cancelling it. I did it today because I wanted to play through the whole thing again in the non-compressed version, and to give it to the numerous people who were asking for the non-compressed, but I won't do that again.
Don't worry about it. I found your OP and replied. And remember, it's a joke!!

Reactions: morphnet

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I got it, I was joking back. Typed humor seems to fail.
Yes, it's sometimes difficult to get tone across in the written word. I always get caught out with that. On this forum, it can cause issues, but in work, it could get me sacked. Someone should create a sarcasm emoji!
Or maybe we should start writing comments like literary dialog:
"SPOILERS GODDAMN YOU!!!!! " joked Boss with a wry smile.
"Sorry, y u so angry?", quipped Avaron, echoing Boss's sarcastic tone.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Firstly - Apologies for rudely ignoring your comment for > 90 agonising minutes. It must have been horrible for you as you sat at your PC wondering why an immediate response wasn't forthcoming! I was at my grandmother's funeral, but as soon as the bat-signal beacon went off, I rushed home to answer your question.
I am wracked with guilt & shame that you had to live through the atrocity of having this stats message on-screen for the duration of Episode 6. Would me cutting off a pinky finger be adequate response for my dereliction of duty or should I take the whole hand? I'll let you decide!
I will not humiliate both of us by sending you a written response to your very important question. I feel the only recourse is to personally come to your place of residence and re-write the code for your own personalized copy of the game.
So please send me your address ASAP. Once I have you address and I rectify this issue, hopefully the world can start moving again!
I am beside myself with grief! Will you ever forgive me!
P.S. Please include the ward number in your address as some of those institutions can be hard to navigate.
Is that a better response?
:p
Yeah, much better. Thanks. I already feel bad about it, and this just makes me look even more like an entitled asshole which maybe more people can call me now. And maybe I deserve it from my posts, but I apologized about it, and said my peace above. This is why I'll just go back to lurking latest updates, and not bother posting again.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, much better. Thanks. I already feel bad about it, and this just makes me look even more like an entitled asshole which maybe more people can call me now. And maybe I deserve it from my posts, but I apologized about it, and said my peace above. This is why I'll just go back to lurking latest updates, and not bother posting again.
Don't worry about it. Obviously, from my responses I didn't take it too seriously. And the fact you regretted your post straight away gives an indication that it was an exception, rather than the norm for your "psyche" :)
So we can hug it out and I'll dismantle the bat-signal. As for the stats removal, I made it permanent for that episode because I wanted to get opinions on whether people liked it there permanently or just wanted the option to view at the end of each episode. I went with the second option, but didn't go back and remove the code for Episode 6. If I think of it, I'll remove it in the next update.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
At least it's good to see the patronage going up (over 3k now). 9 episodes of this quality released on a monthly basis (apart from the one blip) certainly deserves as much, if not more.

Also, great episode - probably the best so far. Although, thanks to the escalation of activities with the women involved, every new episode released is likely to be 'the best so far'. And to be fair, the dev skills are improving too.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I got it, I was joking back. Typed humor seems to fail.
I know you two are friends.( But it is really hard to tell sometimes in a typed word what the other person really means.I guess its because you can't see their facial expression or hear the tone of voice. Learned that the hard way. (SMILE)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello I'm Kukothemadhatter and I'm addicted to this visual novel. I went through the whole five stages of grief.
I denied the truth, I felt anger for messing up things, bargained with myself sayin it's the last time I fap to Jenna's thck ass, I felt depressed whenever an episode ended, and now I accept the truth. I'm addicted and I won't quit

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes