SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wow... what a fucking amazing episode that was. I was entertained from start to finish without a single dull/boring moment. Good fucking job, you guys are unbelievably good at this.

Episode is easily a 4.9 out of 5.0 stars. To be honest, I didn't have my hopes up. The last episode was completely fucking epic and I genuinely didn't think it could be topped. For whatever reason, I just assumed we were at that part in the story where things would start to feel stagnant. Man, was I fucking wrong or what? Color me impressed. This is easily in the top 5 best games in the genre, if not the top 5 best adult games in existence... period.

Literally the only problem I had with this episode is that I didn't want it to end. This left me wanting more so God damned much that I might actually have a stroke if it takes too long. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things progress with... literally every female character in the game, equally. It's hard to pick a favorite in terms of relationship progression and romance.

One thing I will say, however, is that Katie is so fucking hot and I believe she takes the lead in that regard... but that definitely doesn't mean the others aren't worthy contenders. They definitely are. All of them. And while I find the relationship with Jenna to be pretty fucking corny, gay, and various other words, I also think it's kind of refreshing and adds some variety. Jenna is the type of girl I'd avoid like the plague IRL unless I was just trying to get into her pants, and that's exactly what this game allows me to do. I have the option to bash the shit out of her for being a nerd, which is enough and I'm able to swallow my pride for the sake of getting that pussy.

Keep it up, dude. This is such a great game. Draw it out as long as you want, seriously. Hell... feel free to go for 500 episodes like you're writing fucking F-R-I-E-N-D-S, you won't hear me complaining.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Guys remember when bella showup in monica's house? she started saying something about monica and then stopped?, well i dunno about you guys but i might be tempted to think that Monica might be the second gold-digger that and the fact she sayed her bussiness was finally gonna go well in the morning and than the girls sayed the exact oposite of that.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Guys remember when bella showup in monica's house? she started saying something about monica and then stopped?, well i dunno about you guys but i might be tempted to think that Monica might be the second gold-digger that and the fact she sayed her bussiness was finally gonna go well in the morning and than the girls sayed the exact oposite of that.
bite your tongue :confused: Monica's an angel she would never do that i hope you of you thinking that end up marrying the model :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
bite your tongue :confused: Monica's an angel she would never do that i hope you of you thinking that end up marrying the model :ROFLMAO:
I hope to be wrong, i equally like Monica and the girls,yeah i got a big heart, but dont you find that weird? bella started to saying that in ep 7 or 6,so maybe it's a clue or maybe is just bella trying to fuck things up with monica i dunno

Aug 11, 2018
Hello I'm Kukothemadhatter and I'm addicted to this visual novel. I went through the whole five stages of grief.
I denied the truth, I felt anger for messing up things, bargained with myself sayin it's the last time I fap to Jenna's thck ass, I felt depressed whenever an episode ended, and now I accept the truth. I'm addicted and I won't quit
Amen.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
And Cheeky you dirty bastard you nailed again with this one!!, and now after knowing Jenna a bit better, well lets just say i equally like and want her,Monica and Katie,i even turned down bella, sure i checked everthing first, out of curiosity but i dont want that to bit me in the ass down the line,lots of crazy theorys to think until we got more clues.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes