EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1706461163777.png

Overview:
A girl wakes up in a basement, finding herself stripped naked. She is momentarily confused about her situation, but soon it becomes clear. A naked man towered over her, grinning with the most lecherous face she has seen. Her worst fears have come to reality. There is no salvation, no Prince Charming, only the reality of a vulnerable woman locked up by a man, who wants only one thing from her, her womanhood.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-21
Developer: BiggestDickest - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

10.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 27.jpg 45.jpg 52.jpg 68.jpg 72.jpg

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... sometimes it would be better to release nothing rather than release THIS.
Basically 1 week of work (if you were on it) - no story - no background - just a few renders, not even good ones. The only lewd scene is only 1 rendering.
Don't waste your time on this.....

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I like the models used in making this. It's nice to see a MC that doesn't look like thug or a monster who is a monster.
Pregnancy is going to happen. Eventually.

No content worth mentioning right now. But the potential is enormous for growth.

The dev says it is a simple little game. He's got that right. I expect it to be a kinetic novel.

I'll reserve judging this until after 3 or 4 updates.

Thanx for the share.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
... sometimes it would be better to release nothing rather than release THIS.
Basically 1 week of work (if you were on it) - no story - no background - just a few renders, not even good ones. The only lewd scene is only 1 rendering.
Don't waste your time on this.....
Well, I guess I just want to write a story while waiting. It's primarily words.

But, it was a month of work. You could say I am slow, but every developer is in a different situation. Some are working on their game full-time, some are not. Some are faster than others even given the same amount of time.

Maybe I gave off the wrong impression with this one. There won't be much diversity in actions or environments in this game. The whole story will be in the form of conversations between the 2 characters, and will take place in this basement. I'm not being confrontational, but if this is not the type of story you, as in anyone looking at this post, are interested in, indeed don't waste your time on this game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

But, it was a month of work. You could say I am slow, but every developer is in a different situation. Some are working on their game full-time, some are not. Some are faster than others even given the same amount of time.

Maybe I gave off the wrong impression with this one. There won't be much diversity in actions or environments in this game. The whole story will be in the form of conversations between the 2 characters, and will take place in this basement. I'm not being confrontational, but if this is not the type of story you, as in anyone looking at this post, are interested in, indeed don't waste your time on this game.
if it wouldn't be "my type of story" i wouldn't have tried it. There's nothing against to have this setup all in the basement. But clearly it's too fast paced. She woke up in basement, he raped her - she is already pregnant. That's all what happened.
So not even "told" a story like you claimed. And the renders are mediocre at least. You didn't even flesh out the one lewd scene which basically is the whole setup for the upcomming story.
Sorry - but that's not an effort at all - AT best you could call it "tech demo" for a beginner dev. But you are not a beginner - you already had 2 games before. This one is a huge step backwards (just my honest feedback - not even a review for now)

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
At the moment I will not play this game, first because of some comments that say that there is little (sexual) content, in story it was better for my Human Dairy Farm. It's a shame that it went to hell with a truly stupid ending and that they took away one of the previously existing routes. LOL

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
Feb 15, 2019
At the moment I will not play this game, first because of some comments that say that there is little (sexual) content, in story it was better for my Human Dairy Farm. It's a shame that it went to hell with a truly stupid ending and that they took away one of the previously existing routes. LOL
Yeah, I appreciate that Human Dairy Farm attempted a “resolution” but it was so abrupt that the game feels more abandoned than complete. Oh well, I can only hope that this one gets better treatment. There’s not enough insanely depraved games.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
if it wouldn't be "my type of story" i wouldn't have tried it. There's nothing against to have this setup all in the basement. But clearly it's too fast paced. She woke up in basement, he raped her - she is already pregnant. That's all what happened.
So not even "told" a story like you claimed. And the renders are mediocre at least. YOu didn't even flesh out the one lewd scene which the whole setup for the upcomming story.
Sorry - but that's not an effort at all - AT best you could call it "tech demo" for a beginner dev. But you are not a beginner - you already had 2 games before. This one is a huge step backwards (just my honest feedback - not even a review for now)
Well thank you for telling me more about your opinion. If the pacing is a problem, it can be fixed. The renders and the lewd scenes, however, are something that I cannot fix for this game. You're probably going to think I'm just finding excuses for saying this but, let me be clear, there won't be many lewd scenes in this game, and they won't be fleshed out. They are not easy to make, and so for a game that I want to be simple to make, it doesn't make sense for me to invest so much time in them.

You can consider it a tech demo, although I must clarify this is what the game will look like going forward. And I admit it is low efforts on the visuals, but not the story if anyone wishes to give it a chance. That's the whole point of this game. This game is not meant to be high-maintenance. I could have just continued Human Dairy Farm if that was the case. But no, I had problems continuing HDF. That's why I'm waiting for certain tools before making another "quality" game if you could call it that. So yes, this is indeed a huge step backwards from HDF.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Ok so this dev couldnt give a proper ending to his previous game but he already made a new one?
Arite buddy see you if/when this game is finished :KEK:

Reactions: Yotsuyu and Xhak

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well thank you for telling me more about your opinion. If the pacing is a problem, it can be fixed. The renders and the lewd scenes, however, are something that I cannot fix for this game. You're probably going to think I'm just finding excuses for saying this but, let me be clear, there won't be many lewd scenes in this game, and they won't be fleshed out. They are not easy to make, and so for a game that I want to be simple to make, it doesn't make sense for me to invest so much time in them.

You can consider it a tech demo, although I must clarify this is what the game will look like going forward. And I admit it is low efforts on the visuals, but not the story if anyone wishes to give it a chance. That's the whole point of this game. This game is not meant to be high-maintenance. I could have just continued Human Dairy Farm if that was the case. But no, I had problems continuing HDF. That's why I'm waiting for certain tools before making another "quality" game if you could call it that. So yes, this is indeed a huge step backwards from HDF.
thanks for clarifying - well - indeed it doesn't seem to be something for me then..
Nevertheless good luck - and maybe we see each other again in some other game in future.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
thanks for clarifying - well - indeed it doesn't seem to be something for me then..
Nevertheless good luck - and maybe we see each other again in some other game in future.
Don't worry. There will be. I like quality. See the banner Pitrik complimented? It's very high quality, right? The lighting, the skin details. They are far beyond anything you have seen from Daz3d. That's because it is from Stable Diffusion. I initially tried to make this game with images from Stable Diffusion, and the images I have made are so beautiful, but it's nearly impossible to tell a story with Stable Diffusion currently, yet I have been told by the staff at Stability AI that it will certainly become possible in the future. We are going to see so many changes in 3d art this year, unless I have been lied to. I'll show you a couple of images that I experimented with.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can skip the pleasantires about good art in the basement:
many movies show the ”man den” for gaming or mechinery tinkering in many households being either the basement or the attic.
We have the whole SAW franchise - huge tension crackling movies that started with a whole movie staged in the basement.
We got countless theater shows that take place precisely in the same small closed space for hours on end. Shakespeare was presented in all the glory of drama and violence on a stage arguably no bigger than a basement.

The sky is the limit about such a setting and using the same two actors means you can have times of day with repeatable sex scenes that you could just cut out of your actual game - the farming of girls game - and have them repeatable events - we get it - one couple in this game, but it is one couple for life in most marriages and there should not be too much boredom ... right?

We have come here, some of us, right off your actual game - the one with arguably fast updates and a number of girls with very interesting attitudes and life stories.

Compared to that game, this is just some underdevelopped embrio - not resembling much else that a cut out scene right outta your actual game.

Reactions: Xhak

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
many movies show the ”man den” for gaming or mechinery tinkering in many households being either the basement or the attic.
We have the whole SAW franchise - huge tension crackling movies that started with a whole movie staged in the basement.
We got countless theater shows that take place precisely in the same small closed space for hours on end. Shakespeare was presented in all the glory of drama and violence on a stage arguably no bigger than a basement.
That is true, because a basement can be very large. Unfortunately, out of all the basement environments I can find in Daz3d, they are no bigger than one room. And they also don't look similar enough to give the feeling that they are all part of the same basement. Movies have sets that are constructed or chosen to look similar.
The sky is the limit about such a setting and using the same two actors means you can have times of day with repeatable sex scenes that you could just cut out of your actual game - the farming of girls game - and have them repeatable events - we get it
Well, I must admit that I'm terrible at programming, and sandbox games require quite a bit of programming knowledge that I don't possess to make. Truth be told, I had quite a number of gameplay mechanics in mind while I was making Human Dairy Farm, such as money, amount of milk, a "crafting" system of converting milk into different dairy products, daily cum reserves, health and so on. But ideas are ideas, implementation is an entirely different thing.

We have come here, some of us, right off your actual game - the one with arguably fast updates and a number of girls with very interesting attitudes and life stories.

Compared to that game, this is just some underdevelopped embrio - not resembling much else that a cut out scene right outta your actual game.
I know. I'm sorry to disappoint. I know everyone is expecting me to get better but I don't have the things I need to make a better game yet. Indeed this game feels a bit like Human Dairy Farm, because HDF is like a condensed version of many stories I had planned. Each of the girls in HDF were originally planned to be an independent story with a different MC.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote