• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
No there's definitely something wrong here, I can't even delete the folder now, it's telling me I need admin privilege to do so, and when I give it that, it still denies me. Shit is sus.

Edit: Fortunately, some people on the forum were able to help me. A simple restart ended whatever operation this file seemed to be doing and allowed me to delete it. Still doesn't change the fact that this is VERY strange, and I shouldn't have had to fix something in the first place. Players beware.

Last edited:
Reactions: zvingo

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
No there's definitely something wrong here, I can't even delete the folder now, it's telling me I need admin privilege to do so, and when I give it that, it still denies me. Shit is sus.

Edit: Fortunately, some people on the forum were able to help me. A simple restart ended whatever operation this file seemed to be doing and allowed me to delete it. Still doesn't change the fact that this is VERY strange, and I shouldn't have had to fix something in the first place. Players beware.
I don't know why you ran into this problem, but the only thing I can do to prove to you that the file has no virus is to run it through an anti-virus.

Blissful

Dec 24, 2017

It's not that strange, happens all the time. None of what you said suggests there's a virus. Of course, anything could have a virus, but the issue you were facing is not unique to this game.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Yaruzawo26

Dec 24, 2022
I'm currently writing some stories that I'm planning to use for my visual novels. In those stories there are some scenes that minors interacting with casually naked female characters. (all these scenes are related to casual and cultural interactions with female nudity) My question is where I can find the guidance for me to follow in f95zone, not to get into any unwanted situations with their regulations and community guidelines. Those scenes has no sexsual interactions between the characters and minor characters are not even display in naked. I saw similar situation in the last scene of your game. That's why I asked this question. Thanks!

Reactions: Jayden miller

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I'm currently writing some stories that I'm planning to use for my visual novels. In those stories there are some scenes that minors interacting with casually naked female characters. (all these scenes are related to casual and cultural interactions with female nudity) My question is where I can find the guidance for me to follow in f95zone, not to get into any unwanted situations with their regulations and community guidelines. Those scenes has no sexsual interactions between the characters and minor characters are not even display in naked. I saw similar situation in the last scene of your game. That's why I asked this question. Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-02-29.5589/

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah I know. I know one game that has recently been struck by the Patreon ban, Raptus. I hate Patreon rules. The problem with private corporations getting too big is, they function like governments.
In the US there is a legal case that a private person has to follow the first amendment if they control the platform for public discourse. Nobody pays it any attention, though.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
In the US there is a legal case that a private person has to follow the first amendment if they control the platform for public discourse. Nobody pays it any attention, though.
Haha, well, the thing about the law is:
1. You need a lot of money and time to fight your case.

2. It's still up to the judge to decide whether Patreon's action has violated the first amendment.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Is there an Italian translation ?
Well, I don't have one currently. The ones for Human Dairy Farm were done by a friend. I can ask if he is interested in making translations for this game, but maybe he isn't as interested in this as he was in Human Dairy Farm.

dpx79

Mar 26, 2024
HDF had huge potential on the demon/superpower side, shame you gave up on the story.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
HDF had huge potential on the demon/superpower side, shame you gave up on the story.
I know, and honestly, I actually love making action scenes or VFX more than sex scenes, but I don't think I would have been able to do much more in Daz3d. You can see other games on F95 that try to do action or VFX, but they are not very good. I know people can make much better things in Blender, but whether I can or not is another question. I'm constantly learning about new things in art softwares. Maybe one day I can go back to it or even make something better. I plan on using What Day Is It to do some experiments. Maybe you will see some interesting things here later. Right now I'm still using Daz3d, but switching to Blender is probably something I will do later. The final update of Human Dairy Farm was made in Blender and already I was able to make some effects that were not possible before. I ran into some problems while making that update, which is why I switched back to Daz3d for this game, but I think I have a pretty good idea on how to fix those problems.

I know I shouldn't expect people to understand how these games are made behind the scene, but sometimes I need to tell the truth. I can't just make whatever I want. It's not as simple as writing a book or drawing a picture. There are lots of limitations to these softwares, and I'm already trying very hard to push through these limitations.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Russian sex dungeon simulator...
Yeah the premise of the story in this game is similar, but it's not so much a rape simulator. A woman getting raped repeatedly is not a story. It's just repeating the same thing again and again. The story in this game is more inspired by this case:
The girl described her experience of captivity, where she desperately tried to remember her mother's face, but she still forgot it in the end. But that's just an inspiration. The story in this game isn't very straightforward, despite it being a kinetic novel.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes