• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - What Day Is It? [v0.4] [BiggestDickest]

1. 2.00 star(s)

tg

I played this game at v0.4.

Rather than the story opening with lots of this and that sex, it... had nothing. Just characters naked, and deep in thought, or chatting. Nothing.

And, by the creator's own admission, he doesn't like creating sex scenes. He likes fiddling with special effects and stuff more, so I don't think the game will improve. It'll likely just remain a pschological thriller for the most part.

If it was really a sex game, sex would have been front and center. The girl is already pregnant, but we see nothing of the lead up to that. Why?
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's short now and story is similar to his other game Human dairy farm. In my opinion he should've completed his other game. It was getting interesting but he ended it abruptly. Don't know whether he will complete this one. Render count is too short in this one. I will wait and watch what happens to this. If it got interesting I will raise it's rating. For now it's not worth playing.