• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
There's... not a lot here, for those of you who are curious. Maybe a minute or two of content at the most. Hard to call anything here good or bad since there isn't much of anything here at all.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Another boring game without incest and without harem lol
Then why bother commenting that if it's not the kind of stuff you like?

It's literally " I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR !!1!1"

Idk, read the tags or something

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Work to improve the work you do, never attempt improve how people interpretate the work you do...

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Clearly you got friends on the mod team who enjoy your games, so you can have that to pat your back.
If you get arrested by the police, is it because someone is friends with the police, or is it because you committed a crime? There are Review Rules, and you broke them. When you say things like "Why someone would make this game is a question left to the cast of Criminal Minds.", you're implying I have a criminal mind for making this game. If someone writes a story about murder, does he have a criminal mind? If you don't like rape, slavery or whatever, that's fine, but that's not a valid reason to leave a bad review. Otherwise anyone that doesn't like gay sex can downvote gay games to oblivion. It's not like I tricked you into playing a rape game. I have been very clear on what themes you will find in this game.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
We got countless theater shows that take place precisely in the same small closed space for hours on end. Shakespeare was presented in all the glory of drama and violence on a stage arguably no bigger than a basement.
Incidentally, the "most confined full-length movie I know of" award has to go to "Phone Booth". Inside of which basically the whole movie takes place. Kinda hard to top that by very much... and yes I do actually like that movie.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Issue for me, he didn't wear a mask when he came into the room. Or use food simulation of sorts to get used to the life and had drug so she is getting used to him. To me in general. It felt too close to what a Kidnapper would do badly. He said a sentence that stuck out, "I watched you forever...then I took a moment to strike" what the heck, creepy.

No masturbation bonus. He should leave that out, Maybe in context the guy should pick the meanest girl in the area and made her disappear and no one really miss her. Give the player audience some outtakes of her previous life before abducting her.

Blanked out sex minus 100 pts sorry.
It appeared you had sex with her, but then used her ass. What?
Blowjob device would been helpful? so no biting a penis.
First time you use her ass only, make her get used to idea maybe, instead immediately. She has to get used orgasming. Not like I did before games I played state female orgasm has be intune with guys and just playing random timing not going work man.

She hold grudge for long time because her first. No mask put guy who played part...destroying her. -1000 pts.
One thing I noticed they don't have lot kissing...or use of toys if they had in this viewing game It might got +300 pts.

Here I am watching her cry and whine I don't want see this. For me generally fix those parts. I might consider playing it again.
I feel more like she's going escape this story and put the abductor in jail. Do I feel bad for him. Not really. He broke some rules...

He wants use her only? Not only that, but he should expand have harem...not just a whiny one.

He could give her video camera instead writing journal, every day.... playing back to her every time to increase humiliation for her.
Played a tape of her mother stating the obvious, she signed her daughter away which made her die inside. Because it for someone in family. Even if computer made, she believed it.

To make real note pencil and paper is now official weapon, something blind his vision of her, and pencil she use it abort herself or kill herself she was really calm mind. Or she could kill him with it.

To me story has means to change. Like if was POV of girl. or POV of rapist. none of these come up. I wonder if they were come it be very exciting to make either.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes