• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
To WsZ Games:

Nice game beautiful renders and videos. Top stuff

Totally spoiled by your decision to disable unseen text skipping.

Good luck

Reactions: Earply

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
So I'm taking a wild-ass guess here: Amanda, Sophie, Paula, Diane, and the lovely lady over whose car MC tries to play Superman?
Nope.
They haven't appeared yet.

I will paste you the text from my 2nd message on the patron page.

I started working on the game from EP 1.That is why I have the MC and LIs already created.
The plan was that during the interaction MC with the world, I would throw in pieces from his past — events of a few/some weeks ago to show what happened to the MC.
Later, I decided that I was not experienced enough as a creator to mix the present with the past and chose to start from the beginning — in this case, with the creation of EP 0.

That is why the MC has only one choice regarding Amanda. This is how it looks in my script. It had to happen, so I just enriched it with a few choices in which you can earn points with Amanda and slowly begin to shape the character of the MC. For sure, the situation will change with the release of Ep1.

If some of you don't like it, so be it.

Also, it was good practice for me to branch out the story, not only in terms of coherency but also how much more work it requires.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I started working on the game from EP 1.That is why I have the MC and LIs already created.
The plan was that during the interaction MC with the world, I would throw in pieces from his past — events of a few/some weeks ago to show what happened to the MC.
Later, I decided that I was not experienced enough as a creator to mix the present with the past and chose to start from the beginning — in this case, with the creation of EP 0.

That is why the MC has only one choice regarding Amanda. This is how it looks in my script. It had to happen, so I just enriched it with a few choices in which you can earn points with Amanda and slowly begin to shape the character of the MC. For sure, the situation will change with the release of Ep1.

If some of you don't like it, so be it.
Makes sense that Amanda would be the "origin story" for the MC, before he met other LIs.
She's fooling around with him mostly because Paula encouraged her to, but I can't see their relationship lasting long. She's so out of his league she'd soon find a more compatible lover.

• Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.
Of course. What I meant was that the MC could be in trouble the moment one of the LIs discovers that he is having fun with another girl
That is why the MC has only one choice regarding Amanda. This is how it looks in my script.
:unsure:

Reactions: mofonistik

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I liked this first release, even if it "feels" a bit short.

Nice renders and the reaction toward the MCs action feel refreshingly natural.

Will keep an eye on that one. :)

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Of course. What I meant was that the MC could be in trouble the moment one of the LIs discovers that he is having fun with another girl, but it also depends on the character of the particular person. After all, not everyone reacts the same way.
As for the harem tag .
I don't think it will work out. The game is moving in the direction of facing consequences for the choices you make. I can try to implement this in the game, but I am afraid that the MC might end up cut into pieces in a garbage bag at the bottom of a lake.
I don't want to be misunderstood or reluctant about the fact that it may not be possible for a harem version but if all the women that the MC will meet are married or in a relationship isn't it a bit unfair to ask something like that from him when they are not exclusive? That of course if all of them are married. Remains to be seen maybe the next ones will be widows or divorced. But even then, if he is honest from the start and both parties agree, who am I to stand between every man's dream? LOL

I think that the story has the potential for both ways. As someone said already, it has great potential for an intense love story but also for a good harem, relationships with no strings attached until he knocks them up, or they realize that he treats them better than anyone else before. :) (maybe even a pregnancy tag in the future) Also, 5 girls I think too are enough for a good story, no matter which path you go on, and also easier for you to focus and not to 1 update per year or 6 months.

Anyway, your work is better than good, wish you good luck in the future, and know that if I could, I would have supported you on Patreon. I hope my words here will encourage you to keep up the good work and achieve your goals.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
seems pretty good as of what ive seen although quite a lot of typos that need sorting before next release.. i'll review better once next episode is out and can get a better sense of the story

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not a fan of forced sex scenes either.

That said, I actually liked the dynamic between Amanda and the MC. But, I have a question.

I got the impression that the choices in blue are more "serious romance" oriented and the choices in red more of something sexual. Is this the case?

I always go for the options that are geared towards serious romance. But, at least for now, if you choose the options in blue you only get one sexual scene (after visiting the club), and if you choose the options in red, you get two (one when Amanda kisses you at her house and the other after the club) Not counting the morning handjob/blowjob after the club scene.

I ask to know if the "blue route" will have less sexual content than the other route. I understand that if you choose to take things slow, at the beginning you get less, let's say, "reward" (sexual scenes) But I think that the fair thing would be that both "routes" have the same sexual content and you are not punished with less sexual scenes for trying to be "the good guy".

Anyway. Like I said, I liked the dynamic between Amanda and the MC. I would definitely like to be able to have something serious eventually with her.

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Please check my latest post on patreon. What I wrote there should explain a few things.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
:unsure: by any chance is the guy, ' who got me out of trouble' .... my Dad ? :whistle: ( he's... ALIVE ?? ) :sneaky:

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Well as in any case as this when it is in front of any man that isn't GAY AF when faced with a bitch as thirsty and slutty as this chicken head is and continues to be each time we see her. With what is given in the chic present I dont see nothing but what is the TRUTH, In this moment, EVERY GUY IS GONNA SMASH THAT SITTING AND HAVING HER READY FOR HIS COCK! WHERE IS ANOTHER ENGGAME, NOPE NOT ONE. THE CHEATING WHORE WILL GET HER CUNT FILLED AND NO WAY ELSE ABOUT IT!!! If any dude says different he is a LIAR
View attachment 2027544 View attachment 2027553 View attachment 2027554
Not everyone is a pure blood, amoral Hedonist. being as this is fantasy, some may like to play it cool and try and build something instead of just going for the smash box at Every whim. if you need to talk smack, fine, but at least keep the context of the game in your rant.. but what do i know

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Is going to be an android version????
I'm working on it. That's all I can say about it for now.

If you haven't seen it yet, this is the latest post in which I explain how I see the red and blue choices.

Someone said that so far the MC is acting like a wuss.

Maybe so. The way I planned it was that after each realese I would implement changes in MC behavior/responses based on the final stats values coming from the red and blue choices.

Why is it like this? Because it is easier. After releasing a new version of VN, I know what is the max of a given statistic, min value and based on the difference between them write an "IF statement".

So in the new version, the MC will start acting accordingly to the choices that were made.

When it comes to red choices, (MC acts like an asshole, or it leads to scenes with more sex)

The red choices are:

- MC is less likely to think about the consequences
- is irresponsible (that's why he ditched Adam)

The greater the difference between these characteristics, the more MC can become:

- impulsive
- aggressive
- mouthy

Red leads to scenes with more sex.

No. Mc did what Amanda wanted, and he gained the most points with her, which led to another scene in the club and a scene in the restroom. This is no punishment for the player. MC has earned a point with Amanda and this can be seen during the phone conversation and by Amanda's reaction when MC wants to invite her to the club.

And the events with Amanda had to happen so that I could later introduce changes in dialogues and scenes according to the points MC scored with her.

As for the blue choices.

The blue choices are:

- MC does not want to act rashly
- try to do the right thing and not on impulse.

Of course, these choices I will have to balance somehow so that it does not come to the point where the MC becomes a total prick who starts screaming because someone dared to say something to him.

The same goes for blue choices.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes