VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Fay_cu_03.jpg

On the subject of Episode 2 and more.
I have added the missing images and written a few words about Eveline, Lana and Fay in the "about" section of my Patron page.
In WCgW version I released recently, I added the option to skip unseen text. I only did this now because I was too busy getting everything ready for the release of this part. As soon as the pressure was off, I was able to add this option to the game.

Some of you have already played / seen the content of this part of ep2, so I can say a few words without fear of revealing anything.
Before I do that - an appeal to you.
If you have a problem seeing all the content regarding e.g. Kait, Shanon, Fay, don't be afraid to ask me. My discord is the place where we can talk. I’m making this game with the idea that it shouldn't be too easy to see all the content, but I need to hear from you if it's too hard to unlock everything.
If you are silent, dear patrons/players, it means that everything is fine.
As long as I don't release a walkthrough, that's how it will go. And I will release the walkthrough when I reach the right number of patrons, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to help you, which is why I will now go back to the beginning of episode 1.

In the motel scene, there is a choice/choices that will initiate paths with Kait and Shanon.
If the player lets Kait go (variant A) or doesn't let go but later apologizes (variant B):
- this is when Kaitlin path start (variant A - Kait only), in variant B, the MC goes into the restaurant with Kait and Shanon.
If the player does not let Kait go and does not apologize to her (variant C) or does not let go but later apologizes (variant B):
- this is when Shanon path start (variant C - Shanon only)
I won't say another word
I would like to remind you that after clicking on the title of the game in the main menu, you will go to the info screen where I wrote a few things about the game.

As for the event with Fay.
Only those who have seen this picture:

Will see the full scene, otherwise the visit to the lady doctor will be shortened.
Also, there will be further choices where players will have to decide which lady to choose. These choices will occur in 2 cases.
1. MC leaves with Kait when the player has points/open paths with Kait and Amanada.
2. MC stays and has points/open paths with Shanon and Fay.

In Shanon's case, when the MC has arranged dinner with her and later tries to cancel the meeting, the red statistic will go up. As in ep2 p1 will go up in the case, if MC goes to see Amanda after making an appointment with Shanon - it seems logical to me.

And a word about the Fay. She appeared in place of Amanda. What do I mean by that?
There are players who didn't like this "forced romance" with Amanda and at the end of Ep0 they chose to part ways with Amanda. I said in my initial posts over a year ago that there would be 5 Li's. This 5th Li will be Fay, 6th if Amanda's path is open.

Now a few words about part two of ep2.
During those few days I managed to prepare a few scenery from which I would later prepare renders. I also finally started to create the art gallery
because soon the action will move there as well, but most of the time was spent looking for components for my new PC.
Finally, the naked preview images from the scenes I will prepare will start to be posted.

A progress report should appear just before Easter, and until then I'll be focusing on assembling my PC and preparing renders for scene 3 of ep2p2.(I have already prepared more than a dozen of them.)

Thanks for your support.
WsZ

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I enjoyed the beginning with the color choices, hard to remember the paths, without it I am going to move on from this game. Best of luck

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Kait_cu_05.jpg

Hi.
I don't know when the days have flown by since my last post, but getting to the point. The scene with Fay in the doctor's office is done. Let me tell you, I was so absorbed by this scene that I completely forgot to prepare the ground to work on the next scenes, so I spent a few days preparing some of the new scenes and writing dialogue.
In fact, I could already "shoot" the scenes with Amanda because I have everything prepared for that, but as I wrote in the previous report, I'm not going to jump to the evening events since I haven't finished the afternoon events yet. The reason is simple, I can add something (a piece of information, maybe a choice, or a reaction) and it's better to do it before I make a series of renders that I'll have to redo later as a result of changing the script.
Also, I'm slowly finishing the mentioned afternoon events. Once I've done that, I'll move on to the scene with Amanda and prepare the backgrounds (I need to check that the environments I have prepared much earlier do not need to be corrected) for scenes with Kaitlin and Fay.
Here, as far as the outfits, I don't have to worry about what Kait will be wearing, but Fay needs to dress up. So, in the coming days I will have plenty of work to do.
Here you have the images - not all of them - that I have shared with patrons and, of course, the 2nd render of Kaitlin.

I won't tell you most of the information I've shared in previous reports with patrons, but I can tell you about this one thing. This information is addressed to Fay's fans. The scene in the doctor's office is not the end of Fay's appearance in this part of episode 2. There will be more, it will be interesting, and you should be satisfied with what I will prepare. I, for one, am happy with this short episode in the doctor's office. I have already shared one NSFW image, soon another from this scene, and after that it will be time to share pictures from scenes with other ladies.
In terms of numbers, I have 140 renders ready and 110 waiting in the queue to be rendered.
I wanted to address one more issue, but this matter will have to wait. It is about one change to my patron page that I intend to make, but due to lack of time, I have not analyzed it more thoroughly and therefore do not want to act rashly. I simply need more data and may ask other developers about this.

That is all. Many thanks to the patrons for their support.

WsZ

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes