VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I think the dialog choice UI needs to be tweaked. Subtle red/blue that kinda sorta not really dims if you can actually pick it is not good. Looks unique for the game, but unique isnt always good. Chapter 1 was serviceable, but after leaving town the choice UI is awful.

Also with the way the choices are worded (and feedback not given till end of segment summary) it's hard to tell when and where you botched stuff with a LI. With the skip button disabled it's just a pain in the ass to do another playthrough. Odd choice to completely disable skip/automatic text.

• Red Heart
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
I think the dialog choice UI needs to be tweaked. Subtle red/blue that kinda sorta not really dims if you can actually pick it is not good. Looks unique for the game, but unique isnt always good. Chapter 1 was serviceable, but after leaving town the choice UI is awful.

Also with the way the choices are worded (and feedback not given till end of segment summary) it's hard to tell when and where you botched stuff with a LI. With the skip button disabled it's just a pain in the ass to do another playthrough. Odd choice to completely disable skip/automatic text.
The skip(Tab or Ctrl) works as usual, maybe the Unseen text is not selected in preferences?

Last edited:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
shit needs a skip mod since dev is forcing us all to fucken click the mouse or keyboard a billion fucken times to advance the story especially if you want to do multiple play throughs thus the clicking/tapping a billion times to advance the story and this is a legit reason for it not to skip to the lewd shit either it is so if you seen the story but want to skip ahead to were to were you was at before on different play through i like the VN and and all but for FFS man someone add a skip mod for legit reasons

Jan 13, 2021
Love the Story and looove the Girls. Dev, thank you for this Game and keep up the good work. :giggle: This VN needs more support and Patreons. (y)(y)(y)

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
I added an option to skip unseen text that was missing in the first release of EP2 part1.
skip.jpg
The game is still only available to patrons, so you will have to wait for someone to make my VN available to you.

Also, if you have any questions, problems with the choices then you can ask me. I will try to help you, but...
we will only talk on my discord , not here.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I liked the choices the start of the game it was simple and i knew what path i was going to be on, Now the red/blue choices are no longer there i am kinda confused as what route i am heading towards :confused:.

I have no idea why the dev removed the red/blue choices it would be nice if we can have them back considering i think the red/blue were aform of dom/sub traits. I have no idea what trait i have but would like to stick to a sub route/trait :ROFLMAO:

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
I liked the choices the start of the game it was simple and i knew what path i was going to be on, Now the red/blue choices are no longer there i am kinda confused as what route i am heading towards :confused:.

I have no idea why the dev removed the red/blue choices it would be nice if we can have them back considering i think the red/blue were aform of dom/sub traits. I have no idea what trait i have but would like to stick to a sub route/trait :ROFLMAO:

Who said I removed the red/blue choices?
There were simply no choices affecting the character of the MC in this part.

I mean there was one not visible.

If you agreed to have dinner with Shanon and then decided to go with Kait/meet Amanda, then the red stat will go up by a certain amount.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Who said I removed the red/blue choices?
There were simply no choices affecting the character of the MC in this part.

I mean there was one not visible.

If you agreed to have dinner with Shanon and then decided to go with Kait/meet Amanda, then the red stat will go up by a certain amount.
what i meant by removing them is that since chapter 1 you no longer see the red/blue choices. ever sine then the choices are just grey i think cant remember the colour tbh :)

Reactions: underwatersparkle

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
what i meant by removing them is that since chapter 1 you no longer see the red/blue choices. ever sine then the choices are just grey i think cant remember the colour tbh :)
From episode 1 the choices look like this:
RED idle/hover

EP1_SC3_dial_03b_idle.png
EP1_SC3_dial_03b_hover.png
BLUE idle/hover

EP1_SC3_dial_03a_idle.png
EP1_SC3_dial_03a_hover.png

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
What Could Go Wrong? [Ep.2-Pt.1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 255mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes