• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What are some rare fetishes you want to see in games?

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
Old classics like MGQ got me into Life Drain as a kink back in the day. As in actual "the person you're screwing is a predator and literally killing you through sex but you're too much of a horndog to care who's willing to abandon all logic just to feel sinfully good pleasure in your last moments" Life Drain, the sort that ends with you being a husk and usually having your mind and values completely broken during the course of the experience. It's not exactly rare per se but the death side of it sort of is in my experience. As an extension of this I'm also drawn to things like Tail Sex or vampire bites, which kind of goes hand in hand with being drained. Must be something to do with the primal, animal instincts that I suppress all week as a sexless salaryman type. That or your very body and essence being of value to someone else - when you boil down to it in these fantasy scenarios you can ignore things like your skills, personality or financial situation, and be valuable purely by giving your life so someone else. You may end up being an appetiser for some sexy demon lady, or an oversized Slurpee for a vampire babe, but I'm sure they can make good use out of your energy as your superiors in the food chain!

Also kissing on the lips. Just plain, innocent, slightly breathy, usually 100% consensual kissing with lots of eye contact inbetween. To the point that I'm not particularly fond of oral since lips are for smooches. You can probably tell that I'm a man of very diverse, often contradicting tastes... I'm glad NNN is over soon.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Old classics like MGQ got me into Life Drain as a kink back in the day. As in actual "the person you're screwing is a predator and literally killing you through sex but you're too much of a horndog to care who's willing to abandon all logic just to feel sinfully good pleasure in your last moments" Life Drain, the sort that ends with you being a husk and usually having your mind and values completely broken during the course of the experience. It's not exactly rare per se but the death side of it sort of is in my experience. As an extension of this I'm also drawn to things like Tail Sex or vampire bites, which kind of goes hand in hand with being drained. Must be something to do with the primal, animal instincts that I suppress all week as a sexless salaryman type. That or your very body and essence being of value to someone else - when you boil down to it in these fantasy scenarios you can ignore things like your skills, personality or financial situation, and be valuable purely by giving your life so someone else. You may end up being an appetiser for some sexy demon lady, or an oversized Slurpee for a vampire babe, but I'm sure they can make good use out of your energy as your superiors in the food chain!

Also kissing on the lips. Just plain, innocent, slightly breathy, usually 100% consensual kissing with lots of eye contact inbetween. To the point that I'm not particularly fond of oral since lips are for smooches. You can probably tell that I'm a man of very diverse, often contradicting tastes... I'm glad NNN is over soon.
I am currently playing through MGQ :)

Based on what you wrote, Succubus Covenant ticks nearly all the boxes you mentioned... Aside from affectionate kissing:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-ch-4-olympus.34155/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guineafowl

cptjackrabbit

Dec 16, 2018
There is some, but not a lot of femdom out there. Especially lesbian femdom. the concept of a woman taking a straight girl ( not a curious girl or a maybe girl… straight girl) and smothering/face riding… that’s all. But in the 3dcg world, girl on girl somehow means Futa.

Reactions: Ophanim

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I always liked hentai where the subject is one female supports another female getting fucked and possibly pregnant, as well as the idea of a woman betraying another.
So something like group sex with two females, one male but with more complex relationships between them.

I also like sex where the woman is apathetic to getting fucked and does other things.

pharal

Apr 13, 2020
Well, something I wanna see is more NC content. I don't think it is without reason to request this, since there are many stories out there with this content.
It can be blackmail or grooming, or whatever... but it is somewhat lacking in games these days.
I know that some TOS prevents creators from making these type of games, but it should not be so for all.

Just to be clear, I am well aware that there is a clear distinction between fantasy and real life. I would never ever condone NC in real life and it should never be in question that it is wrong!

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I've got a few, though sorry if some of them have already been mentioned.

-I bring it up all the time, but femdom games where you play as a female dom would be so amazing to me. Do the usual femdom things, like being mommy, and showing people they like to be stepped on, because you find their confused, helpless arousal to be endearing and hot. Seduce people in thrilling sexual combat, preferably hot men because we never see that, and turn their brains into happy goo that is eager to serve you. Maybe lifedrain a hero or two to get your morning buzz. Corrupt men, or women, into enjoying whatever bizarrely specific way you've chosen to treat them while calling them humiliating pet names. Just... your average femdom game things. As a woman. Who is not a submissive.

- +1 for the semi-public groping, outercourse and clothed sex stuff. Like, I enjoy PiV scenes as much as the next girl, but buttjobs and thighjobs can be really hot too (if you use lube so you don't get friction burns), and there's plenty of fun things you can do with one anothers' genitals that don't involve putting one inside the other :p Likewise, I think people in clothing often look hotter than they do out of it, but that nakedness can be hot if the sensation of skin-on-skin is important to the eroticism of the scene. A lot of games suck at writing that tho lol. Plus, I saw a really hot scene in a Toro Toro Resistance game of a woman being possessed by a haunted wedding dress and it basically eating her partner, which is like... omg. More of that please.

-Following on from the first... women with explicit kinks that they happily pursue fulfilment of. Not just submission, or humiliation, but enjoying things that aren't entirely there to titilate a male MC. Getting peed on isn't a thing she grimaces about for the player's pleasure in humiliating her... it's a turn-on the MC is pushed into doing for her, that has her hands buried between her legs in record time, and she actively encourages you to drink more water afterwards in anticipation of when you can next do it. She thinks the way you grimace when she spanks your ass is hot, and is visibly aroused by it, even if you're not the biggest fan. There is this thing she convinces you will be fun, where you roleplay that she is your pony, and has you ride around the bedroom her back. You discover a box of latex fetishwear in her closet that she wears because she enjoys the feel of it when masturbating. She collects it herself and is quite knowledgeable, but would probably appreciate the gesture if you bought her a cute rubber hood sometime. Toys are a normal part of her sex life, and the MC is secure enough in his own masculinity to admit that they sometimes do things his dick can't, and that's just okay. Just... women in games with fetishes and kinks they're not ashamed of getting off to, pretty much, with a side of assertiveness.

-Hot men. You know, like how bara games present them, as sweet and gruff and funny and genuinely expressive, and... masculine! Rather than, you know, emotionally stunted and creepy, with a side of insecurity. And yes, they can wear whatever they want, including bomb af dresses, I don't care. It's more about their mindset, tenderness and emotional security than their outward appearance.

-Dudes being corrupted. Kind of a guilty pleasure, and way too rare outside of findom, which isn't really my thing tbh.

- +1 for consensual BDSM in games, rather than just blackmail/manipulation. Aftercare would be a plus.

I can't think of any more, but might check back if I do, and this post is already too long and self-indulgent anyway.

1. Balljobs, in which a person's penis is wrapped in another person's testicles such that the testicles surround and rub/knead the penis as one would do with tits/asscheeks.
I've seen this precisely once in a game, but yes, this is astoundingly rare: Happy Heart Panic. There's a futanari tanuki enemy that does this to you if you play as the male protagonist under certain circumstances. Idk if you've played it, but I hope this helps haha

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
-I bring it up all the time, but femdom games where you play as a female dom would be so amazing to me. Do the usual femdom things, like being mommy, and showing people they like to be stepped on, because you find their confused, helpless arousal to be endearing and hot. Seduce people in thrilling sexual combat, preferably hot men because we never see that, and turn their brains into happy goo that is eager to serve you. Maybe lifedrain a hero or two to get your morning buzz. Corrupt men, or women, into enjoying whatever bizarrely specific way you've chosen to treat them while calling them humiliating pet names. Just... your average femdom game things. As a woman. Who is not a submissive.
Any suggestion is going to fall short of that, but you could try Mistress vs Slave, the MC is a sadistic creep but definitely a domme on the main route. Mostly lezdom, but there are also sub routes with men I think. Not a well written MC however.

And a honorable mention for Ladykiller in a Bind. Again lezdom, its domme route is a lot softer than the sub route. In this the characters are really good.

Now a domme MC with Fm femdom is very rare of course. Must be a terrible market. :unsure:

-Following on from the first... women with explicit kinks that they happily pursue fulfilment of. Not just submission, or humiliation, but enjoying things that aren't entirely there to titilate a male MC. Getting peed on isn't a thing she grimaces about for the player's pleasure in humiliating her... it's a turn-on the MC is pushed into doing for her, that has her hands buried between her legs in record time, and she actively encourages you to drink more water afterwards in anticipation of when you can next do it. She thinks the way you grimace when she spanks your ass is hot, and is visibly aroused by it, even if you're not the biggest fan. There is this thing she convinces you will be fun, where you roleplay that she is your pony, and has you ride around the bedroom her back. You discover a box of latex fetishwear in her closet that she wears because she enjoys the feel of it when masturbating. She collects it herself and is quite knowledgeable, but would probably appreciate the gesture if you bought her a cute rubber hood sometime. Toys are a normal part of her sex life, and the MC is secure enough in his own masculinity to admit that they sometimes do things his dick can't, and that's just okay. Just... women in games with fetishes and kinks they're not ashamed of getting off to, pretty much, with a side of assertiveness.
She's not super assertive but Steph from Defending Lydia Collier kind of fits the first part of that.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Any suggestion is going to fall short of that, but you could try Mistress vs Slave, the MC is a sadistic creep but definitely a domme on the main route. Mostly lezdom, but there are also sub routes with men I think. Not a well written MC however.

And a honorable mention for Ladykiller in a Bind. Again lezdom, its domme route is a lot softer than the sub route. In this the characters are really good.

Now a domme MC with Fm femdom is very rare of course. Must be a terrible market. :unsure:

She's not super assertive but Steph from Defending Lydia Collier kind of fits the first part of that.
Yeah, sorry, I know most suggestions are going to fall short of all of that. I was more trying to get across the breadth of things I would accept as a game premise there, more than all of the above in one mega-game :D And yes, FM femdom with FMC is somehow even rarer than lezdom. My frustration pretty much just spilled out onto the page there, and it got very self indulgent. God, I keep meaning to play Ladykiller, but anyway, thank you for the recs! :love:

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
-Hot men. You know, like how bara games present them, as sweet and gruff and funny and genuinely expressive, and... masculine! Rather than, you know, emotionally stunted and creepy, with a side of insecurity. And yes, they can wear whatever they want, including bomb af dresses, I don't care. It's more about their mindset, tenderness and emotional security than their outward appearance.

-Dudes being corrupted. Kind of a guilty pleasure, and way too rare outside of findom, which isn't really my thing tbh.

- +1 for consensual BDSM in games, rather than just blackmail/manipulation. Aftercare would be a plus.
I second every word of this.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I've got a few, though sorry if some of them have already been mentioned.

- +1 for the semi-public groping, outercourse and clothed sex stuff. Like, I enjoy PiV scenes as much as the next girl, but buttjobs and thighjobs can be really hot too (if you use lube so you don't get friction burns), and there's plenty of fun things you can do with one anothers' genitals that don't involve putting one inside the other :p Likewise, I think people in clothing often look hotter than they do out of it, but that nakedness can be hot if the sensation of skin-on-skin is important to the eroticism of the scene. A lot of games suck at writing that tho lol. Plus, I saw a really hot scene in a Toro Toro Resistance game of a woman being possessed by a haunted wedding dress and it basically eating her partner, which is like... omg. More of that please.

I can't think of any more, but might check back if I do, and this post is already too long and self-indulgent anyway.

I've seen this precisely once in a game, but yes, this is astoundingly rare: Happy Heart Panic. There's a futanari tanuki enemy that does this to you if you play as the male protagonist under certain circumstances. Idk if you've played it, but I hope this helps haha
Not into like more intense stuff of BDSM but have been wanting to see a character that is into light BDSM and wants to go both ways.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, sorry, I know most suggestions are going to fall short of all of that. I was more trying to get across the breadth of things I would accept as a game premise there, more than all of the above in one mega-game :D And yes, FM femdom with FMC is somehow even rarer than lezdom. My frustration pretty much just spilled out onto the page there, and it got very self indulgent.
Don't apologise, your frustration is justified. :HideThePain: I was just doing expectation management. And the "sub imbalance" in FMC femdom games mirrors the .

God, I keep meaning to play Ladykiller, but anyway, thank you for the recs! :love:
Well just play it. :p I think you're gonna love the MC. Like I wrote about it:
The MC is a lesbian biker tomboy who's been lured by her cocky and manipulative twin brother to impersonate him on a cruise ship with his shitty rich classmates.

The MC is also shaped by a core personality that informs the choices she can make in conversations. On any playthrough she's still her pretty confident, bluffing, horny, kinda goofy, street wise and certainly not virginal self.
If it's not your thing, then there's always Nex(e)us Institute. It's a light, jokey game that's equal parts mind control femdom and DID game. The MC is an inexperienced adorkable loser domme, and a creep, if anything but I guess she's technically dominant. Fits the tone of the game well however and I think the result's a lot better than the regular straightforward mind control games that tend to become supercharged power fantasies without stakes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ophanim

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
ENF, Accidental exposure, and unaware exposure are pretty rare.
Futa acting as switches instead of doms / subs
Toy use on male.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 1, 2022
whats your definition of Good NTR ?
If it's about the definition of NTR, I prefer Netorare but I also like Netorase and Netori.

If it's about the definition of "good", here's a list of what turns good NTR into bad NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I know there are good NTR games out there, but they seem to be getting rarer and rarer.