What are some rare fetishes you want to see in games?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Or what about (time for some game theory!) a bratty 18 year old virgin MC who goes to college is seduced by a younger trap, he is slowly corrupted, tamed and turned into a trap {...}
Yes.. Yes!! YESS!!! :love:

{...} and gets addicted to drugs, introduced into the illegal drug trade, together they {...} deal drugs out of their trap house. No? Older trap then?
:HideThePain: Why must we ruin something beautiful?

• Haha
Reactions: Jaike
Dec 24, 2020
While we're talking about femdom: femdom where the ladies aren't heartless psychopaths, and the main character actually is likable/desirable enough for you believe that a bunch of ladies want to use his face as a seat/tie him up/peg/put a leash on/or other him. Also, for the brattier/meaner femdom: some aftercare would be nice. It gives closure to scenes and makes the ladies feel like actual people.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Actual, real cheating in an otherwise great relationship.

Not "Honey, I would like to u big big slut now." 'Oh, well ok.'

Not "I sleep with 5 girls + treat u like shit an u cheat? Why u do dis?!?"

Not "oh hi honey. I am doormat balding loser, physically a 2, somehow winding up with a 10. Oh and I have absolutely nothing appealing personality-wise either." 'Kk. Great. I will treat u like footstool".

Nope. An actual good + plausible relationship with a solid foundation where actual cheating occurs, but where there is a plausible reason to stay together. Intense push-pull dynamic of lust/instinct vs emotion/reason.

Sadly, that also takes very good writing skill to pull off properly, which almost every adult game lacks.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 24, 2020
Actual, real cheating in an otherwise great relationship.

Not "Honey, I would like to u big big slut now." 'Oh, well ok.'

Not "I sleep with 5 girls + treat u like shit an u cheat? Why u do dis?!?"

Not "oh hi honey. I am doormat balding loser, physically a 2, somehow winding up with a 10. Oh and I have absolutely nothing appealing personality-wise either." 'Kk. Great. I will treat u like footstool".

Nope. An actual good + plausible relationship with a solid foundation where actual cheating occurs, but where there is a plausible reason to stay together. Intense push-pull dynamic of lust/instinct vs emotion/reason.

Sadly, that also takes very good writing skill to pull off properly, which almost every adult game lacks.
Because I like Poly and freeuse themes I prefer my cheating/ntr to be sort of casual, with the main consequences being you/your love interest becoming a first ballot hall of fame hoe.

Clone501

Jul 4, 2020
Idk about yall but I like seeing exaggerated body proportions once in a while and when done right nipple fucking can be hot warlock and boobs dose nipple fucking well also cumflaction isn't as common as I though it would be honestly warlock and boobs dose more with the lactation would be the only thing I hope for but lactation is a niche fetish and I accept that

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
1. Mouthpissing, preferably voluntarily,

2. Where a female protagonist creates a harem of males,

3. Femdom games where the female protagonist dominates males. With most femdom games, we play the male that is being dominated.

4. Where a female protagonist never wears clothes or is, for intance always clad only in bodypaint. Or where she never wears underwear, regularly showing upskirts, windflips, skirtflips and such. School uniforms are preferred.

5. Where a female protag can visit a mixed public bath without it resulting in sex, or where the initiative is up to the protag.

I'd appreciate recommendations!