Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
If you have the five full hearts then your going to get the best ending, she stays and you can keep playing forever and ever.
I just noticed how do you get that cover photo on your Profile pic? And also DAMN INFINITE DAYS!? Hoho. Also apperantly she still kicks you when you get caught u were peeking (When she is done peeing and Fapping)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just noticed how do you get that cover photo on your Profile pic?
You need some kind of title like respected user, donor or moderator etc. Yep she will still kick you a lot, you can get her to let you help her out in toilet though.

Get her very excited by knocking the full glass out of her hand a few times, and make her pee herself. A lot easier with the cheats to control her excitement and bladder bars.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, what tile are you all talking about? I've been clicking nonstop on both the bathroom and the toilet tiles, but I can't seem to find it!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They were last seen for their new game. A bit before yiff.party shut down Rayn's last patreon posts appeared, don't remember seeing any hints of them stopping.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I haven't stopped following this since I downloaded it a year or two ago. I wish Rayn would do something else soon. I also wished there were more immersive pee stuff. This game has always been in my top 10. It's hot and has a good story. So much fapping just wish there was more or something else that has good pee stuff that's like this.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a long running recommendations thread for urination fetish, and a sketch of things...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After silence for so long I'd just like to know Rayn is still around.

Edit - Wow still 141 patreons if that numbers correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
god the tentacle game is drowing me crazy of how stupid the whole thing is ever at 9000 power level i get my ass whoopped like a little child like whats the point of defend is she goes to free herself only to feint that into an attack killing a tentacle AND freeing herself thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever seen

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes