Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get out of the closet scene? When you lose the card game in her closet and she binds you, the scene just repeats itself and there's no way to get out of it, unless i close the game.
This one here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carrijeira

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the scene just repeats itself and there's no way to get out of it, unless i close the game.
I think you have to keep clicking on the scene to progress it. Mizuki with get faster and faster, then eventually you'll...

Reactions: Guiltyy

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
I think you have to keep clicking on the scene to progress it. Mizuki with get faster and faster, then eventually you'll...
Hmm ok, i'll play the game again and try waiting more. I just found it strange bc i was waiting for so long and it keep looping.
Also, do you know how to throw the water bottle in her in the drinking minigame? I can enter the throw mode but nothing happens and either left nor right work, while pressing both just exist the throw mode.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Then it goes to a white screen and stays there. Am I doing something wrong?
Try clicking the screen maybe, it's been a while and I'd have to start from scratch to actually check. But filling the fifth heart before the days are up should have gotten you the best ending...
And instead of being sent back to the title screen to start again infinite mode should start like a normal day.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Ok, i tried everything i thought it was related and i still can't seem to unlock the 5th heart?
I filled her bar in the water minigame, have 4 hearts, did all interaction that's in the game rn, did the town trip as a date multiple times, i have all itens from the store, but there's no bracelet nowhere. The MC just buys icecream and that's it. What am i missing to unlock the 5th heart?

Reactions: RellikMD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i have all itens from the store, but there's no bracelet nowhere.
That should be it as far as I know, and usually do. Buy the bracelet, the icon in the shop looks more like a ring. Once the fourth heart if full go on the shopping trip event, as a date not a quest and you should give her the bracelet.

Maybe go once as a quest before the date?

Gamebot991

Jan 29, 2020
Not sure it's been mentioned but I found out the browser version of the game works on mobile if you switch to desktop mode. Too bad it's quite barebones.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The free games on and are 1.3, so missing a fair bit. On itch.io Rayn called it a demo.

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Ok i just realized there were no secret ending and it stops at 4 heart. I feel dumb.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are the somnophilia scenes the only scenes that can be considered rape?
Mizuki won't put up with you touching her in bed (or anywhere) for that long, unless she wants you to. There's the stupid tentacle game, but spoilers that's kind of a dream.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes