Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That's pretty bizarre. There's a version running around a popular web site for Anime Sharing that already has those changes implemented. The executable says it's version 2.0.0.0 though. I wish devs would remember to put the damn version number in the actual game somewhere.
In any case he's probably finished with this game now and is moving on to his new project princess maker I think.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Here's the changelog and author comments but it seems like it's mostly bug fixes.
Looking at it the version I posted above from DLSite is likely 2.1, the rain and the language switch is there (and sweet her wet dress should be wet even when lifted).
That's pretty bizarre. There's a version running around a popular web site for Anime Sharing that already has those changes implemented.
That's the DLSite one, sounds like you have it but if not I posted it above.

Odd that it dosen't have the hero features.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Looking at it the version I posted above from DLSite is likely 2.1, the rain and the language switch is there (and sweet her wet dress should be wet even when lifted).

That's the DLSite one, sounds like you have it but if not I posted it above.

Odd that it dosen't have the hero features.
Anyways I tested it and it seems like what you said is true. I took the liberty of taking the download you provided and the hero version from earlier and simply combined the files from the hero version with the new one. Here's the link to Wet Summer Days v2.1 uncensored with cheats debug.

So do I get a cookie? :whistle:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wow, the tentacle minigame has to be the most dogshit minigame I've ever played in a H-game.
I don't like it either, at least the drinking game awkward to play as it is fitted (what I thought was) the theme and feel of the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I managed to cheat my health, its fine. Way too RNG it feels.
Cheating (now the cheats are back) is the best way get whichever result you want from the drinking game. You managed to cheat in the tentacle game?

If the tentacle game was quicker made more sense and had the same make believe like look and feel as the card game I'd like it a lot more, only good thing I can say about is there's a tiny bit of anal.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
maybe someone should make a table for the tentacle game
Someone did try to write a earlier in the thread. Once you unlock the DBZ setting it is a lot easier but still takes too long, I'm not going to play it much if at all as I've beaten it once (even if you can stick a tentacle up her cute little butt).

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
I'm still a bit stuck on how to get to the tentacle game. Followed the instructions earlier in the thread, and the player character just says "What a great quote" or something similar after the whole dwelling in darkness text. Am I missing a step? Have got max affection with the girl, the maid outfit, and the happy ending.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm still a bit stuck on how to get to the tentacle game...
Someone had the same problem a few days ago, you should only need to own the maid costume. To make sure I started a new game cheated in the cash asap bought the costume, clicked on the loose floor tile and it started up. Haven't got a reply yet to see if the other person fixed it though.

I can only suggest what I did earlier, move your save to somewhere safe (although you can get to the mini game before the auto save happens) and try starting a new game and get to the tentacle game straight after the drinking game tutorial finishes.

Also grab if you haven't yet.

Edit - ABORT! ABORT! The new version doesn't seem to let you go right to the mini game or play it with a old completed save!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so I did some testing...

With the the tentacle game starts fine with my completed save. Also with a new game, cheated in coins after the drinking game tutorial bought the maid costume then immediately went to the floor tile and the mini game.

With the and version neither worked at all not even the old completed save.

On a plus note the way her dress now goes see-though in the rain is cool...

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018

With the the tentacle game starts fine with my completed save. Also with a new game, cheated in coins after the drinking game tutorial bought the maid costume then immediately went to the floor tile and the mini game.

So I guess its fair to say that old saves aren't compatible with version 2.1. Still getting a complete save quickly is really easy now that the cheats debug is available. I might make one later and upload it if no one does it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

jadex

Jun 1, 2017

Interesting. I started with an older version and switched halfway through the game when I realized the older version was censored. Downloading the hero version now, hopefully that one is uncensored still.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I guess its fair to say that old saves aren't compatible with version 2.1...
Everything else seems fine. I guess something was changed so you can't get to the tentacles so soon in the game. Which makes sense really, day one tentacle molestation was a bit too early with the game being about building affection.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But will we get 2.1 in here? or should I just play 2.0?
We have, kind of. A version came out on DLSite a day or two ago which is almost definitely 2.1, is a modded version of it from a few posts up (removed DLS censoring and added in the extra features and cheats from a previous version).

Oh her pajamas turn see-through in the rain now too...

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
We have, kind of. A version came out on DLSite a day or two ago which is almost definitely 2.1, is a modded version of it from a few posts up (removed DLS censoring and added in the extra features and cheats from a previous version).

Oh her pajamas turn see-through in the rain now too...
Oh, buddy your comment made me think there's something up with that version, lol. Alright I was waiting for this to be completed, here I go!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, buddy your comment made me think there's something up with that version...
Something seems to have changed that breaks a mini when you use a old save, it should be fine if your just starting. Playing it from scratch right now just make sure (and to enjoy the new rain soaked clothes).

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes