Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where is a Cheat.txt file?
Inside the game folder if you have the hero version of the game. That's the version of the game Razorhead kindly uploaded on page twenty one, the version posted on page one (at this time) is just the basic one with no cheat.

I want him to continue develop this game. TwT
Before the tentacle game I would have completely agreed, the playful first love stuff was great and few games really did it. I would love more of that but not more things like the tentacle stuff (even if it is a dream).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's not true, I was playing it on day two after adding enough points to unlock the maid costume. I think that's the only prerequisite.
The hint when you beat the game is even more useless then, doesn't help you find the location or signal it's unlocked either. The dialog scenes you can get after the mini game seem like post game too not day two stuff.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The hint when you beat the game is even more useless then, doesn't help you find the location or signal it's unlocked either. The dialog scenes you can get after the mini game seem like post game too not day two stuff.
That I agree with, and if you are at low hearts, but have the maid costume, after the fight is over and you wake up by the tree, the next day begins as if you had slept with mizu... Despite having >1 heart lmao
This technically isn't legit because you can't grind 15-20k points in one day without cheats. So it is actually end game material. But it can be accessed quickly if you have hero version or cheat engine.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I want him to continue develop this game. TwT
I know, there's a lot more that can be done. Enabling the full blowjob variation for the drinking game blowjob, Allowing you to avoid the kicks when peeping in the toilet and at the tree, stuff like that. Both of my specific examples are parts where you can do them in certain areas, the full blowjob can be seen after a while when sleeping in your own bed and the kicks can be avoided completely when walking in on her during her shower or in the garden event where you drop soething down her dress and reach all the way in if she has high enough affection, but the full blowjob appears nowhere else and the kicks are unavoidable in peeping scenes. Inconsistencies, no matter how small and no matter the reason why, are ALWAYS a bad thing.

Reactions: Holicmaster

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know, there's a lot more that can be done. Enabling the full blowjob variation for the drinking game blowjob, Allowing you to avoid the kicks when peeping in the toilet and at the tree...
I've said it before but always getting a kick to the head for spying on a girl pee but then convincing her take a bath with you (like you did as kids according to dialog) makes perfect sense to me, and gives Mizuki some character. As well as it keeping her from becoming the completely obedient plaything you can get in a lot of other games. But reading Rayn's patron also made me think some of it might be to tick off some fetishes -

"I feel that with this we've touched quite every taste so this will most likely be the last content version before moving on with the next game."

Of course every taste hasn't be represented the only anal stuff is just with a imaginary tentacle for example, but spying on what a girl doesn't want to you see and the licking (cleaning) blowjob still being there could also explained by the possible fetish list.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the Hero Version and the Debug keys are still not working. Help?
Did you press the H key to activate cheats? It has to be done every time you play, some of the old debug keys are also missing from the list of cheat keys (there's a list of the cheats in the game folder). They may still work though I only use a few of them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A new minor update? I didn't notice any issues with the new content from 2.0 to warrant a bug fix. Considering the 2.0 update was supposed to be the final one, I wonder what this could be.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone really into the tentacle mini game might want to have a look at .

Edit - A link to a FapForFun post with a torrent (not direct download) if anyone did want it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New patron post from Rayn today with the title WSD is not finished yet?!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Would definitely be interested in the watersports-related action but with this aspect ratio I'm not even going to bother. Clearly intended for phones only.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Clearly intended for phones only.
I don't think it even has a mobile version, just a weird aspect ratio for some reason. Maybe because Mizuki's live2D like model is one of the main features, but I don't really know. It is a decent res though and it has been improved since those old slightly blurry screen shots in the opening post so it looks sharper in full screen. But you like what you like.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've said it before but always getting a kick to the head for spying on a girl pee but then convincing her take a bath with you (like you did as kids according to dialog) makes perfect sense to me, and gives Mizuki some character. As well as it keeping her from becoming the completely obedient plaything you can get in a lot of other games. But reading Rayn's patron also made me think some of it might be to tick off some fetishes -

"I feel that with this we've touched quite every taste so this will most likely be the last content version before moving on with the next game."

Of course every taste hasn't be represented the only anal stuff is just with a imaginary tentacle for example, but spying on what a girl doesn't want to you see and the licking (cleaning) blowjob still being there could also explained by the possible fetish list.
I agree that certain things could be kept to a noncompliance/no sex scene level and still work without inconsistency, but they still need to be changed to make it work. In the shower, which is a kick event at lower levels, you are actually able to run at one point prior to being allowed to stay without a kick. Allowing at least that much to the automatic kick events, maybe a slight hesitation to the kick that the MC automatically takes advantage of to get the hell out of dodge, would solve the issue.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes