Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Hey,
The game has potential and I'm happy dev is active in the community but please, give us an emergency button so we can stop being softlocked when a stranger slaps our butt, which tends to happen a lot because that's... kinda culture in the game x)
The emergency button has already been added in 0.0.3. I'd love to add the emergency button to 0.0.2.1 as a hot fix, but I just haven't had the time the last few days.

About the ass slap. I'm confused to be honest. I tested the game so many times in two translations and never got a blank screen.

I hope that today or tomorrow I will have the opportunity to look into the code and try to find errors.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
The emergency button has already been added in 0.0.3. I'd love to add the emergency button to 0.0.2.1 as a hot fix, but I just haven't had the time the last few days.

About the ass slap. I'm confused to be honest. I tested the game so many times in two translations and never got a blank screen.

I hope that today or tomorrow I will have the opportunity to look into the code and try to find errors.
if it helps, it was outside. Introduced myself to a stranger, he slapped my MC on the butt. I chose the "get angry" option. Then black screen and no action options. Stuff like inventory, character sheet etc still worked. So it looked like there was simply code missing to display the link for further action after the encounter (just my educated guess)

Reactions: Selina Moore

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
This one looks promising and reminds me of an old russian qsp game "Delirium" by EfimovRA. Shame it was abandoned. Selina Moore you can check it out for reference if you want.
Yep, I remember that one too! But I couldn't remember the name of the game for a long time. xD

if it helps, it was outside. Introduced myself to a stranger, he slapped my MC on the butt. I chose the "get angry" option. Then black screen and no action options. Stuff like inventory, character sheet etc still worked. So it looked like there was simply code missing to display the link for further action after the encounter (just my educated guess)
Thank you! I think this should help.
I just realized that I only used the "get angry" action only once when I did this event. This action must have been broken by another event since then.
I'll check it out in the coming days.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

phfuaargh

Mar 4, 2017
I don't know anything about coding but I used qgen to change $prevloc to $loc in npcs_1 line 156 and it seemed to stop the blank page happening

act '<center><b>Go away</b></center>':minute += 1 & gt $prevloc
to

act '<center><b>Go away</b></center>':minute += 1 & gt $loc

0077matrix

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know anything about coding but I used qgen to change $prevloc to $loc in npcs_1 line 156 and it seemed to stop the blank page happening

to

Could just use this:
act '<center><b>Go away</b></center>':gt $loc

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023

to

Yeah, as I thought, I have already fixed this bug but in version 0.0.3.
But it's better to make this change not in npcs_1 location but in grope.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
When will the public release be?
Tomorrow.

The game does not open. It asks me for a code
I have no idea what code you are talking about to be honest. I just downloaded the game from the Gofile link and the game started up fine. I can also change the language without any problems. Make sure you are using the QSP player from the game folder.

Selina Moore is pregnancy planned later?
Yes.

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
I can't start the game, this pops up when I turn on the English version.
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 18
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I can't start the game, this pops up when I turn on the English version.
Error
Line: 18
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!
Sometimes I feel like the game has a life of its own because I tested it so many times before publishing. xD
Made a hot fix. Check the download section.

Othul

Oct 20, 2017
Second screen after character creation:
You: #EE82EEt the hell? Did someone rob me? Where are my clothes?"

Second day, talking to Darvis in the morning: "Ask about the dress -> Go now" gives an error.
Line: 110
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Second screen after character creation:
You: #EE82EEt the hell? Did someone rob me? Where are my clothes?"

Second day, talking to Darvis in the morning: "Ask about the dress -> Go now" gives an error.
Line: 110
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!
Thanks for the feedback!
The error in the text is not so critical, I will fix it in the next version.

I'll post the fix with dress tomorrow, I can't do it right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still can not start the game - come again, please-
Can you take a screenshot? Because I don't understand what code you are talking about.

Reactions: Othul
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes