EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.gif

Overview:
This game is about a girl who fell into a well and woke up in a completely unfamiliar area. At first it seems to her that she is in the past, but then it turns out that she is in a completely different world. Will the girl be able to get home to her world or will she stay here forever? It's up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Developer: Selina Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4.5
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves still won't work!

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

6.png 5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

Last edited:

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
I keep getting an error every time I go to sleep, something about a dream not being found

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
I keep getting an error every time I go to sleep, something about a dream not being found
Hmm... I've tested the game many times and never encountered an error while sleeping. Are you using the player from the game folder?

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
How do I bathe and where's Darvis?
This game has potential tho
Darvis, like other hunters, can be found in their house in the morning from 8 to 10 or in the evening from 18 to 20. Since the main character does not know anything about the village, she is looking for a shower that is not there, so you need to ask the hunters where she can wash. You can see information about what to do in the "Quests" section.

Reactions: Alex Prior

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Interesting start, looks very promising.

Not sure why, but I could not get either the training or the 'jerky' from the 'housemates' - nor could I find the outside of the home or build any 'relationship' attributes with them (I have the simple sword and also ultra light armour, both equipped or sword not equipped but in the wardrobe)?

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Interesting start, looks very promising.

Not sure why, but I could not get either the training or the 'jerky' from the 'housemates' - nor could I find the outside of the home or build any 'relationship' attributes with them (I have the simple sword and also ultra light armour, both equipped or sword not equipped but in the wardrobe)?
1) At the moment, hunters can only be found in their house in the morning or evening.
2) To buy jerky from hunters, you need to talk to one of them, but to buy it, you need to have a backpack, so you can stack supplies.
3) Backpacks, armor or swords are placed in the wardrobe and need to be equipped.

Reactions: Philjd

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
"You are overwhelmed and will get tired twice as fast!" how do I get rid of this?
Lol, I totally forgot about being able to unload backpack. :rolleyes:
I will add this feature in the next update. At the moment, the only way to reduce weight is to drink or eat supplies.

Reactions: ustar

ComstarINC

Jul 13, 2022
So far so good but 1 thing that is slightly annoying is some of the text colours are very hard to read on the background colour. Apart from that keep up the great work.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
So far so good but 1 thing that is slightly annoying is some of the text colours are very hard to read on the background colour. Apart from that keep up the great work.
Which one?
I'll try to add the ability to change dialog colors in the future.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Which one?
I'll try to add the ability to change dialog colors in the future.
At evening, player's own text is almost identical to the background color.

So far, I like the premise and the UI is easy to handle. An issue I am currently having is energy management. Going to bed with 10 or less energy only recovers to 30, forcing me to nap half the day so I can work at the tavern. Resting/taking a pause at the tavern does not recover enough energy, only netting 3-4 points per pause, so once I am low on energy at the tavern, I can practically drop dead until the next shift at the tavern.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes