Fernando5651

Apr 7, 2019
Is there a mention of practice in the quest menu? Have you tried talking to the hunters?

Do you remember which animation is missing?
I don't have the option to interact with the hunters except for the beginning early quests. no sword training and no other interactions. Can't even talk or do anything to get their opinion above zero. there is a mention of the practice in the quest menu. Can't purchase jerky from them either

Reactions: LTD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I don't have the option to interact with the hunters except for the beginning early quests. no sword training and no other interactions. Can't even talk or do anything to get their opinion above zero. there is a mention of the practice in the quest menu. Can't purchase jerky from them either
Same here. Something broken in the hotfix?

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Can you share your save so I can see what's wrong?

Update: Nvm, I found the problem and here's fix.

Last edited:

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Is there a mention of practice in the quest menu? Have you tried talking to the hunters?
Of course i talked to the hunters. I have fucked every NPC, and if you mean the hunters in the house, talked to every one of them morning and evening, bedrom or hall.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Of course i talked to the hunters. I have fucked every NPC, and if you mean the hunters in the house, talked to every one of them morning and evening, bedrom or hall.
Yep, that's my bad. :rolleyes:
I didn't copy the dialogue with the hunters about the training into the English version. But the link to version 0.0.1.3 with the fix is above and in the main post.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Selina, since you made well of time , then I have one question , what if you turn it into a visual novel or RPGM game and what if you make the characters remain naked throughout the game without clothing and what if the characters be 3d?

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
I like these sort of games. Is it possible to have the pictures scaled down? The pictures are very large on my display and I have to scroll a lot to see actions.

I also like that you can romance/flirt with pretty much any character. Is there any plans to give some of this characters some personality to make them a lil different than one another?

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Thanks for the fix, all the hunters are at 0 relationship, so I can't talk to them or do anything.
It is not necessary to have a high relationship to practice with swords.

I like these sort of games. Is it possible to have the pictures scaled down? The pictures are very large on my display and I have to scroll a lot to see actions.

I also like that you can romance/flirt with pretty much any character. Is there any plans to give some of this characters some personality to make them a lil different than one another?
Yes, the demo version is like a base for further development. NPCs, relationships, conversations with them will be improved over time. The ability to reduce the size of pictures and videos has already been added and will appear in the next update.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
That's fine, but I cannot interact with hunters at all (see attachment).
This is in the morning at home.
The quest says that you can practice with the hunters when you have a sword, but the sword is not purchased in your save.

otmar

May 9, 2017
The quest says that you can practice with the hunters when you have a sword, but the sword is not purchased in your save.
i think i have the same as him, unless its intended and the hunters are special characters. Their special chat options, like training, work for me, but the normal ones for all npc, like talk,flirt usw dont appear

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
i think i have the same as him, unless its intended and the hunters are special characters. Their special chat options, like training, work for me, but the normal ones for all npc, like talk,flirt usw dont appear
Oh, I just realized what you mean. I don't know why I thought it was about practice, lol. Maybe I was too sleepy. xD
I have already fixed this and in the next update it will be possible to talk and flirt with hunters.

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
It's great to see a new QSP game.

I will say that the set up of the windows by default was weird. The images were so big I had to scroll down to read text, so I shifted the actions menu to the right bar, and the image panel for looking at your own character has images of varying different aspect ratios, so they never fit well, meaning they're always really tiny and hard to see without resizing for each one. It'd be a good idea to standardize them.

But I'm 22 days in, and I've hit a point where everything is now just grinding, will take a while, isn't very fun, and I don't even know if development extends beyond those goals.

I need a bunch more money to get stuff to leave the village, but that will take a lot of boring work with no new content. The only real way to make good money is the tavern anyway. Everything else is chump change, even if you do it while waiting for tavern. And there's no good way to pass time since napping has a delay, and only moves you forward an hour.

I'm pretty sure I've explored everything I can do in the village.

Next corruption milestone is 40, meaning I have to have sex 20 times, which is tedious to get into given all the relationship grinding, horny grinding, and then sex grinding. I've already seen all the sex stuff I can do by now and I'm only like 5 sexes in to the 20 I gotta do.

Combat is boring too. At base stats, I felt like I missed with my fireball 75% of the time, but with 1 point in dexterity, it feels like I hit at least 75% of the time, so combat is all pretty trivial, and doesn't reward much anyway. I have no real reason to want to level up more anyway at this point.

The game is just super grindy for everything, which doesn't fit the lack of overall content at the moment. Life sims can get a pass on being grindy and slow progressing, because there's tons of stuff you can do or interact with that keeps your interest during the grind. The less of that there is, the faster paced progress should be to keep players interested. It's understandable due to the early stage of the game, and I'd guess there's no content after these points to explore, meaning you might not want us to rush through the last content in the game, though I haven't checked through the QSP to be sure, but this is just something to keep in mind.

All of this will likely be improved with later updates, but as the game stands, there's just nothing compelling me to continue sinking the likely hours it will take to accomplish those goals when I'm not even sure if there's any content beyond them due to the early stage of development.

Attached is how I've set up the tabs for best viewing on my display.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I'm not talking about sword practice though, I'm talking about being unable to talk to any hunters, but being able to talk to strange men who just happen to live in the village.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes