Zordaux

May 3, 2019
Promising game. I really like the idea, the game mechanics looks good.
However I keep running into a game-crashing bug, where after a random event I loose all my actions, and stuck.
I propose to put in a (kind of cheating) option, to teleport home/village in case you stuck.

Firaen11

Jun 2, 2018
Changelog states there is an emergency button and defeat events in game, but I can not find them.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Changelog states there is an emergency button and defeat events in game, but I can not find them.
With difficulty I managed to be defeated by an enemy and it just said that defeat sequence hadn't been added yet. Also, I can't seem to find the mmf scene (even by looking through the archive) I'm not sure the new version of the game has actually been uploaded.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
When I posted links to the game here, I accidentally posted a changelog from update 0.0.3 which is not ready yet.
I'm sorry to confuse you, I just had to leave and was in a hurry. Changelog is now fixed.

Reactions: meleaguance

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
not work- Fixed a bug where the status of the vagina and anus was displayed incorrectly.
not work- Fixed being able to leave the house naked.

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
not work- Fixed a bug where the status of the vagina and anus was displayed incorrectly.
not work- Fixed being able to leave the house naked.
Have you started a new game and are using the player from the game folder?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Was going well and then Our Heroine turned down a proposal of sex because her shioft at the Tavern was about to start, and QSP did its favorite trick and left me without any links to click on.

Reactions: Selina Moore

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Was going well and then Our Heroine turned down a proposal of sex because her shioft at the Tavern was about to start, and QSP did its favorite trick and left me without any links to click on.
I'll check, thanks

mmm..... no preggo or creampies in plans?? QwQ
because it would be appreciated, like... a lot?)
Of course it's in the plans!
I started developing the game only a month ago. It's all ahead.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,
The game has potential and I'm happy dev is active in the community but please, give us an emergency button so we can stop being softlocked when a stranger slaps our butt, which tends to happen a lot because that's... kinda culture in the game x)

Reactions: Selina Moore

rarei

Dec 25, 2019
Hey,
The game has potential and I'm happy dev is active in the community but please, give us an emergency button so we can stop being softlocked when a stranger slaps our butt, which tends to happen a lot because that's... kinda culture in the game x)
can confirm that this is a softlock bug new in version 0.2

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes