2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DerposTucker

Jun 24, 2023
Well, I just finished one of the routes in the game, and honestly, I think there are several areas that could be improved. However, it has a lot of potential. The developer should focus more on the characters' stories rather than the scenes, as sometimes it makes the plot a bit silly. But since it's an adult game, it's understandable. Probably the developer's next project will be wonderful. I'll be looking forward to the future of this project and the upcoming ones. Congratulations to the developer.

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Well, I just finished one of the routes in the game, and honestly, I think there are several areas that could be improved. However, it has a lot of potential. The developer should focus more on the characters' stories rather than the scenes, as sometimes it makes the plot a bit silly. But since it's an adult game, it's understandable. Probably the developer's next project will be wonderful. I'll be looking forward to the future of this project and the upcoming ones. Congratulations to the developer.
Thank you, my friend! I will take everything you said into account to continue improving my game. I really appreciate hearing feedback like this. If you want to be more specific about the things you didn't like in my game, I would love to know.

May 23, 2020
Thank you, my friend! I will take everything you said into account to continue improving my game. I really appreciate hearing feedback like this. If you want to be more specific about the things you didn't like in my game, I would love to know.
Hi, I'm a fan of NTR and femdom (not vaginal sex, blowjob and isolated footjob "femdom", but women body worship and humillation femdom). Are there any optional scenes with this type of content currently in the game, either NTR, femdom or both?
I forgot to add that futa is not my thing, I prefer strap-ons, so excluding futa content.

Last edited:

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I'm a fan of NTR and femdom (not vaginal sex, blowjob and isolated footjob "femdom", but women body worship and humillation femdom). Is there any optional scenes with this type of content currently in the game, either NTR, femdom or both?
I forgot to add that futa is not my thing, I prefer strap-ons, so excluding futa content.
Oh, there's currently nothing in the game that matches what you're looking for.

Reactions: KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The scene on Anne's route
Is it the 1 where you have to choose if you help her humiliate the husband or not? Because the first option is kinda like netori you stealing someone elses woman and the second option just brings you to an error screen. It says unexception has occurred.

{Update) Yea thats not Netorare that is just stealing another guys woman. So for all the people that wanna scream oh no ntr ntr ntr til you pass out. There is no netorare in the game.

Last edited:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
why is the tag netorare here if it's netori? the tag cheating should be enough. (except if you plan to add some true netorare or netorase)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
why is the tag netorare here if it's netori? the tag cheating should be enough. (except if you plan to add some true netorare or netorase)
I dont know maybe the dev is confused on what netorare is since the term ntr is kind of vague and some people consider it to be netori netorase and netorare but when u say ntr most people think netorare out the gate.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
So any clarification on ntr ye ? Am I the one who cucks or am I getting cucked ? Getting confused here, because the people said its netorase but the dev has future plans for netorare ? :WaitWhat:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
All these guys flailing about avoidable ntr. Meanwhile, I just wanna know if we're railroaded into railing the huge titted chars. I hate udders, often bigger than the char's head.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
All these guys flailing about avoidable ntr. Meanwhile, I just wanna know if we're railroaded into railing the huge titted chars. I hate udders, often bigger than the char's head.
It's netori, at that.
There are a couple of normal-tittied girls. One on both the vampire side, and vampire hunter side (I think. She was wearing a sweater). Only the girl on the vampire side (between the two of them) has a lewd scene so far. For the Vampire side, choose to go find Emma, and you will run into her beforehand. Non-vamp side, you'll just meet her.

Its interesting how the paths are done. You make a seemingly innocuous choice and BOOM you're on some chick's path.
Animation angles are... weird. Too many close ups.
Good amount of gendered pronoun (him, his, her, hers) misuse.
Other than that, I can't wait to eradicate the vampire scourge!

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is it the 1 where you have to choose if you help her humiliate the husband or not? Because the first option is kinda like netori you stealing someone elses woman and the second option just brings you to an error screen. It says unexception has occurred.

{Update) Yea thats not Netorare that is just stealing another guys woman. So for all the people that wanna scream oh no ntr ntr ntr til you pass out. There is no netorare in the game.
Oh, I honestly didn't know there was a difference. I'm going to change the tag right now, thank you very much friend :D

Reactions: Rugerrell6
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes