2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
i hope we can hunt some vampires
And breed some others :cool:...
That is seriously a great idea, I'm going to write it down so I don't forget, thank you very much friend!
Well... In VTM of WW this is called "diablerie" avoid everything about the reasons that could have a character in your game for that who could match with the description and name, and you should be fine, WW is a bit as sensitive as a snowflake but fortunately not as Nintendo about their "IP" :cautious:...

Last edited:
Reactions: UAB Productions

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
And breed some others :cool:...

Well... In VTM of WW this is called "diablerie" avoid everything about the reasons that could have a character in your game for that who could match with the description and name, and you should be fine, WW is a bit as sensitive as a snowflake but fortunately not as Nintendo about their "IP" :cautious:...
actually the idea of a vampire feeding off other vampires didn't start there. 1 example is Trinity Blood in which the MC, Able Nightroad, feeds on vampires. that being said, I'm not sure if any one group owns the idea

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcomeToVaniar-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
dayum got a virus warning from the file :/ to bad looked intresting
A friend of mine received the same notice, I was researching in forums and I understand that it is normal. Some antivirus, especially AVG products often have problems with Ren'py. Nothing will happen to your computer if you play my game, but I'm still trying to fix that bug. :(

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
actually the idea of a vampire feeding off other vampires didn't start there. 1 example is Trinity Blood in which the MC, Able Nightroad, feeds on vampires. that being said, I'm not sure if any one group owns the idea
"Oh man!, We are popping a cherry here! :ROFLMAO:". In fact, Trinity Blood as LN was release in 2001, but VTM was release as RPG since 1991 with a ton of books that is part of the "Lore" (even if they contradict themselves sometimes because it's still part of the atmosphere that characters will never be sure about anything in live, something a bit paranoid if u ask me), and even VTM "drinks" from the works of Anne Rice works (writing novels about vampires since 1976! ), which ultimately the vampires there drinks the blood of a major more powerful old one to not only kill but to take their power... In VTM that concept is taken and amplified into a psychological and spiritual way, but WW is very "sensitive" about what they called "IP" but not as fuck snowflake as Nintendo can be... But WW is known for giving C&D to developers and even modders if they think they are taking too much liberties, it sucks but it is what it is... Unfortunately, being aware of those fuckers who can one day know about you building a world with some considerably similarities of their "IP" is good because they can get you to receive troubles, but if you are wise you can avoid by giving particularities of your own.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes