2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I mean... You can move to Italy or Argentina. We are naturally flirty. In fact, a good part of latin america is. But the problem of NTR is that it leads to bad writing for things to happen, certain attitudes and decisions my suspension of disbelief has to be through the roof.
As an Argentine, I confirm what you're saying hahaha. About NTR, you're absolutely right. Sometimes it tends to be too forced to the point where the seriousness of reading the text is completely lost. However, when it's implemented correctly, the truth is that it can be interesting.

Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
i'm just suggesting an opinion which the dev could implement or not, whatever the dev choose to do is fine for me. but if the dev as has been said in a few pages ago would like to have the NTR / futa avoidable, i as a non NTR fan would like to suggest that the dev make some notes on the main thread about what is avoidable and what is not. i won't ask for a full plan of the game or forced the dev to remove any content, i just want to clarify so other people who would not like a fetish such as NTR forced to them would know that the NTR in this game is avoidable and NTR could make a game interesting as an option when you make bad choices which i totally get and would not mind, i even played oyako rankan (a game heavily built around NTR) and decided i will play it the way i like by just simply not screw up and get the good ending without a single ntr event or scene happening.

so good luck dev, but as one of those people that did not like NTR but has deciced that other people can enjoy what they want, all i want to say is please put a dev note in the main thread if you decide that NTR is avoidable in your game as it would definitely help others like me to decide whether or not to try a game.

May 27, 2017
Every kink has its audience. If you're laser focused on any single fetish (no matter how niche it may be), and your project is good, you'll always find an audience and garner support. But if you spread yourself too thin by catering to too many audiences, the game starts to lose its identity and no one is happy in the end; the important thing to keep in mind is, you can't please everyone. So make the game you want, tell the story you want, because ultimately, you need to have the passion and motivation to keep working on it. If your game is good, it will gain its own audience and over time enough support.

There will always be loud minorities and naysayers for everything. If you add something, you may upset another group of people, that's just how it is. The key is in finding the right balance which works with the story and characters, without compromising too much of each of them, lest they end up soulless and contrived.

Each person has their own perception and biases, and on a place like the internet where anonymity and lack of accountability is normal, they may sometimes try to force their own agendas on others, often in an unkind way. I can understand to some extent, you're passionate about somethings, and you cannot always remain objective or empathetic towards other people.

All in all, if you want to get an idea of how many people would like - if a certain fetish was to be added, or if it was already included. You can always conduct a poll here, and when you get enough supporters, on your Patreon as well. That's the only real way to know. Because, realistically, only a small % of visitors/buyers/customers (of anything) are actually bothered to leave feedback and comments.

If I'm not mistaken, this is Honey Select 2? Regardless, the renders look good for the engine being used, the models look even better. I will download and try it in a bit. If the NTR or any other content is truly optional, you should add "(optional)" next to it, under the "Genre" tag. Also consider adding future tags/content in the "Genre" tab as well, mentioned under "Planned". That way people can easily get an idea of what to expect. Best of luck, UAB Productions! (y)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
overall a good game in my opinion. hope to see MC awaken his abilities and rip apart a hostile vampire as an example for the ones that killed his family

Reactions: UAB Productions

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Is it just me that finds something wonky about this, that MC is going to a Vamp school to take courses on how to slay vampires?
Why would they teach that??? Played first release and it seemed like MC was a Vamp, why would he get turned when his life's mission was to wipeout vamps???

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In fact I thought about it, the Ntr is not something I really like, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to add it. In this update the ntr is completely optional and can be perfectly avoided so there is no need to worry :D
Is it easy to avoid the NTR? Personally I prefer to have a button at the beginning of the game that disables it, and if not a warning that says which is the choice that leads to the NTR path (in some games it isn't so obvious).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Is it just me that finds something wonky about this, that MC is going to a Vamp school to take courses on how to slay vampires?
Why would they teach that??? Played first release and it seemed like MC was a Vamp, why would he get turned when his life's mission was to wipeout vamps???
my guess is due to the vampires wanting to either make new vampires or at least have thralls. plus I doubt MC would have allowed himself to be turned. from the way it was told, it would be a few months before that would have happened and it would have given him time to find weaknesses to use against them

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah! In future updates I would like to add a new futa character and several scenes for the one that is already in the game. I don't think I'll get to it for the next update, but for the next one there will be plenty of futa content. :D
And if we avoid that first futa character, will we have to continue rejecting the following ones or there will be no more?.

In any case, I actually like it better when a game lets you choose whether you want them to be futa or not (if you choose yes they are futa and if you choose no they aren't).

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
>dev decides to add ntr
>clearly said so from the start
>people STILL bugger him about it
there are a billion games on this site, you're really being obnoxious towards a dev that just started working on his game? whats this, some control fetish?
Some people actually make fake accounts and give bad reviews of my games on itch.io for example. But I don't care, it's not important hahaha

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
overall a good game in my opinion. hope to see MC awaken his abilities and rip apart a hostile vampire as an example for the ones that killed his family
Soon I plan to include a mechanic like that, I'm trying to create a combat system actually, but it's not as simple as I thought... But yes, soon you will be able to hunt vampires in the game :D

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry if my story sounded confusing to you, but the point is that vampires don't know that the main character wants to kill them all. He simply infiltrates Vaniar with the intention of learning everything he can about vampires and then applying that knowledge against them :D

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
And if we avoid that first futa character, will we have to continue rejecting the following ones or there will be no more?.

In any case, I actually like it better when a game lets you choose whether you want them to be futa or not (if you choose yes they are futa and if you choose no they aren't).
That's definitely a mechanic I'd love to apply! I'll take it into account, that was a good idea, it hadn't occurred to me, thank you very much

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Is it easy to avoid the NTR? Personally I prefer to have a button at the beginning of the game that disables it, and if not a warning that says which is the choice that leads to the NTR path (in some games it isn't so obvious).
Yes, in fact you can avoid the NTR scene before it happens :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's definitely a mechanic I'd love to apply! I'll take it into account, that was a good idea, it hadn't occurred to me, thank you very much
You're welcome, I'm glad you like my suggestion.

Yes, in fact you can avoid the NTR scene before it happens :D
I'm assuming by this that the scene happens (or not, this is my option) immediately after the choice.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
UAB Productions I just have one question regarding NTR you mentioned. Is that NTR optional meaning scene will occur but we won't see or the scene won't occur at all and we will avoid it completely.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes