• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what are the intended relationships here? Are they all sisters? Are any of them supposed to be a young looking mother?

Edit ---
So luckily this game is insanely short given the version number. It would appear that my initial suspicion that one of the girls was a unfeasibly young looking mom and I was surprised to find it wasn't the one I expected. Before I got to any meat I thought Victoria seemed the oldest, almost up until the blackmail. It would seem that Moira is the mother since she refers to MC as 'honey' and you threaten to report Victoria's smoking to Moira. Victoria and Sasha are the sisters of the MC. Then there's the Aunt that visits and a cousin when you visit the Aunt's house.
I really don't feel like I should have to do a dry run of a game just to figure out what relationships I'm expected to input. The blackmail would have made no sense if I'd guessed that Victoria was supposed to be the mother.

Overall though, I can see potential here. I do think the dev needs to plan a little better about what they're implementing in each update, because adding a load of currently useless locations and no story progression is just gonna piss off anyone following this game.
I kind of feel like there's a bunch of stuff currently in the game that's not working correctly. I get the impression that a lot of what you can do should only be available once certain abilities have been unlocked, such as massaging or getting away with peeping. Yeah, that would make the game more of a grind as it is since there isn't much else to do but I'm just wondering if the dev is putting this thing together ass first.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
is the game over when i click on the help button it shows coming in next build?
The main story route is. It marks the end of the route involving the Aunt and the necklace etc. BUT I noticed that some side stuff is available even after the hints stop, such as spying on the trainer at the gym or blackmailing the teacher.

Leik

Sep 11, 2018
Is it possible to get the necklace with this version of the game?

And in the case that it can be obtained, where or how can it be achieved?

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Is it possible to get the necklace with this version of the game?

And in the case that it can be obtained, where or how can it be achieved?
As far as I can see no necklace until Dev finishes that main part of quest line for MC. I have not found a way to interact with anything not already in game, and even the lost girl that is supposedly waiting in your school as well is nowhere to be seen.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Cheats or walktwalkthr
As far as cheats look through posts from page 1 they are listed in spoilers, and plain text. No walkthrough that I have seen as yet. Since game is basically linear in its progression. The occasional jerkoff sessions will randomly catch one of the girls walking in on you otherwise no need for one.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes