1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

delta67

May 11, 2018
look for savegame at message #710 .. the savegame you most put it in you're game directory of Ways of life

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
argh now i know why tyrano savegames are so homunghus - the file includes the jpg preview of the individual save *shudder*

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So I really like this game. The story is decent, although the magic stuff hasn't been implemented enough to matter yet.
I LOVE the night visits. Wish there was more... options with that.
I dislike how it is difficult to tell if I have seen everything in the game so far. Such is the way of event based games I guess.
I look forward to more. Much, much more. And please, add the cum shots. It kinda ruins the ending without them!

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
Is there anything to actually do in this game past he point I'm at?
I don't really understand what to do in this point. even when I click the help button it says "next help is not in this build" or something. how far have I made it? I made it to where Utana or whatever her name just turned human.

Darkfantacy

Aug 4, 2018
[QUOTE="Kravenar Games, post: 661783, membesir could u realse this game in Android version it will awosoaw any idea about it

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there anything to actually do in this game past he point I'm at?
I don't really understand what to do in this point. even when I click the help button it says "next help is not in this build" or something. how far have I made it? I made it to where Utana or whatever her name just turned human.
Main quest ends here, but there are many scenes if you can find them.
But this tyrrano or what engine is awful. tried to launch game but only can see some screen like browser-ish. rebooted OS and tried again and no saves....sigh

any ntr ?
No, atleast in this build.

Reactions: Red95

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Pointing as premise that nobody cares about the support of a single whining\gnawing person. Even me, VegetaSama and Adam from Illuminati ban people. Even Impure, Nergal, and other else. We from The Circle ban them when they quit with the "my financial situation has changed" exit survey option... but they keep on supporting other people because guess what? People have to stop doing and saying bullshits. Developers put theirself in something and they deserve truth and respect. If the game sucks on something people have to says what is wrong instead of having a kiddy son of a w**re mother attitude (so real that they claim to play incest games and judge other people's work instead of doing something in their life).
So at the end Yeah. Everyone is happy when banning someone else because these kind of people think to teach us something when they write something in the exit surveys instead of using the message system. I know internet is accessible from everyone, even from retarded people so that's normal to ban them and don't care. Personally I support this creator because he has got balls and differently from other people he doesn't lick ass to nobody and it takes balls to do that. Nobody is going to become rich thanks to Patreon and thanks to their stupid quitting users or incompentent staff that keep a service like charge upfront in BETA for years (because they don't want to spend a more penny for paying the f*cking payment processor API). I keep on agreeing on what < > has said: not everyone is smart, and stupid people deserve just a blackhole. But not on Patreon for me, in the real life too. For real, I'm the first who buys original softwares, and people from a pirate forum are daring to point out fingers to other colleagues? Get a life. A real life. Because eating for free and daring to say that things are shit "just for the sake of with no-sense things" is just a kiddy attitude.
Ok I can understand banning if someone is doing the pledge/unpledge often. As for me I had to unpledge from most all of the creators I truly enjoy. I was making good money but in the last two years, I injured my back severely and am now disabled and on Social Security. Which sucks, I lost 3/4s of my income and no way to make it back, until I have surgery I can not afford. I was able to keep support for one (mainly because their top tier was only 5$) when before I was supporting around 40 creators. If and when I am able to support the others again I most certainly will. But from what you stated I would be banned from supporting you and those in the circle, because you ban people who list finances have changed, and you call it bullshit attitude......... Of course I may not be included because I would have sent you a message explaining my situation before I unpledged like I did for the others. But from your statement you would have just said oh it bs and banned me anyway.

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Ok I can understand banning if someone is doing the pledge/unpledge often. As for me I had to unpledge from most all of the creators I truly enjoy. I was making good money but in the last two years, I injured my back severely and am now disabled and on Social Security. Which sucks, I lost 3/4s of my income and no way to make it back, until I have surgery I can not afford. I was able to keep support for one (mainly because their top tier was only 5$) when before I was supporting around 40 creators. If and when I am able to support the others again I most certainly will. But from what you stated I would be banned from supporting you and those in the circle, because you ban people who list finances have changed, and you call it bullshit attitude......... Of course I may not be included because I would have sent you a message explaining my situation before I unpledged like I did for the others. But from your statement you would have just said oh it bs and banned me anyway.
It was related to people who used to take content without paying for it removing the pledge because that was processed. I think now that the charge-upfront feature is avaiable for all creators the problem won't happen anymore for no one of the creators on patreon. We banned people who pledged without getting the pledge processed and removed it one second later using the excuse "my financial situation has changed", because yes. He\she took our content for free scamming us and that's not a correct attitude. Plus, unless is going to happen some kind-of war, it's ridiculous that a financial situation could change in ONE SECOND (casually just the time to take links for the uploaded content) but as I said, that's not a problem anymore since everyone has the charge-upfront now. Plus on Patreon, I've seen tons of stupid exit surveys, one was like "game freezes in this point" ... a smart person could have reported in a more nice (maybe sending a message like everyone do) way the bug and we could fix it instantly but whatever. It's a long thing to talk about. However, it happened that someone contacted us telling what happened, they never got banned and some of them even came back after some months.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes