1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VN] [Others] [Completed] Way'' The Priestess of the Sword [ponidog]

Discussion in 'Games' started by H△G, Apr 16, 2018.

1. H△G

H△G Well-Known Member Uploader

Jun 2, 2017
    RE138710_img_main.jpg

Overview:
    Relax and immerse yourself in the unfolding tale of the Priestess of the Swords;
    discover another world as rich as Aesop's Fables, with more intense eroticism than you'll find in
    any Western folklore, enriched by lavish and beautiful "hanafuda" Japanese artwork
    overflowing with picturebook atmosphere.
    [A Heart Gripping Story]
    Classic fantasy told with dramatic flair:
    One tease of a cursed d*ck and somehow she becomes a magic caster.
    GET ONIGIRI! YES, TINTIN!

* Features:
    Hanafuda (Japanese cards) base game (with auto play)
    Creative atmospheric story with player choice in English
    The ability to make love with many girls in your harem
    Animated sex scenes
    The ability to create your own animated character mods from 1 CG image
    Idle romance, fruitful and plentiful childbirth game
    Various other features

* Guests who provided sample character mods:
    Rustle (MIEOW)
    Mr.lostman (Doronuma Kyoudai)
    Yamatodanuki (Hegurimurayakuba)
    niwacho (TRIP SPIDER)
    Takanon Ikuta (hinaprin)
    SHUKO (systemES)

* This software uses Alice Soft System 4.0.

Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
    Version: Final (1.60)
    Language: English
    Genre:
    2dcg, Censored, Japanese Game, Character Creation, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Fantasy, Monster, Turn Based Combat, Ahegao, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Pregnancy, Big Ass, Big Tits, Oral Sex, Virgin

Extra information:
    Before you start and complain about the game not being completely in English, let me tell you something about it: the whole game (main story, dialogue, choices, tutorial and such) is totally in english and there's no doubt about it. Even if you see the whole window of the game composed by.. gibberish things/strange words (supposedly that happens when a game was packed in a bad way), don't worry about it. The game is still in English. I'm pretty positive that when they made a translation, they messed up something somewhere along the line (and never fixed such a thing, seems), but again, everything is fine.
    The only thing that sadly it's not translated and it's a part of the whole game... it's the "Mod" part. Yes, because like the Features says, you are able to create your own female char (I believe even male.. but I still don't understand how) and then have her inside the game like one of your partners. Anyway, if you want to know more about this, there's a folder called "HELP_en" and inside there's a file called "index.html". Just click that and will open you the whole instructions/tutorial & such for the game that you need to know, even those that don't know how to play Hanafuda.
    For the rest, unfortunately other things are not completely translated - but they don't concern the game, are just technical things like .txt file and such. Again, the game is completely english from head to toe.

Installation:
    1- Download and extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.

Download
    Part 1:

-

-

-

Part 2:

-

-

-

Part 3:

-

-

-

RE138710_img_smp1.jpg RE138710_img_smp2.jpg RE138710_img_smp3.jpg

/First, again, worship my wallet because this game was a pain in the ass to buy - 24$ doesn't grow up on trees unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:
    Second, I apologize for making three parts but I couldn't do otherwise. If someone can make one single link, feel free to do so./

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. nanoviolence

nanoviolence Member

May 5, 2017
  3. moborius

moborius New Member

Sep 25, 2017
    Really good game. I bought this one a few years ago for half the money :). But nowadays I need to use a Japanese vpn to open the webshop normally. So really appreciated for uploading the game.

4. harvercode

harvercode New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    This guy is tha real MVP

Wasey likes this.
  5. babes313

babes313 New Member

Oct 21, 2017
    *PRAISE

WALLET*

Really thank you for this game, though no one will ever bother to share this.

MurkyLOL and Wasey like this.
  6. johndoe1545

johndoe1545 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2017
    i know its irrelevant but...........

waiting for miconisomi insult order

also i did remember i found a web host a afterschool gangbang with full eng patch... but i just forgot where i dl it... i would share my file but my internet is shit....

7. Xenohell

Xenohell Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Goodstuff, thanks

8. VeggieNeptunia

VeggieNeptunia Member

Dec 1, 2017
  9. stvn

stvn New Member

Jun 7, 2017
    thank you for your willingness to spend money for us perverts.. XD

10. Shadow5243

Shadow5243 Member

Nov 22, 2017
  11. Datawungui

Datawungui Member

Aug 18, 2016
    I'm definitely looking forward to playing this. BTW, does anybody have the first Way? I really loved it.

12. H△G

Jun 2, 2017
    Maybe, and it's a huge maybe, I've found something on the internet without buying it - hope that it's the game as well as the english version.

13. Ulaered

Ulaered Member

Aug 15, 2016
    Can someone add the note that the links are not inter-changable. At-least not between Mega and the other links. I tried downloading them and the file names are different. And it gives error when trying to extract

14. DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain Active Member Donor

Aug 25, 2017
    Looks like the MEGA links have a different name, the file sizes seem to be similar though.
    Have you tried naming them all the same (xxx.part1, xxx.part2, xxx.part3) and extracting then?

15. Zohan4201

Zohan4201 Member

Jun 25, 2017
    The game is behaving a bit weirdly. A window opens up and only half of it shows any content. And the options are all over the place.

16. Domomanz

Domomanz New Member

Jun 4, 2017
    All Mega links are down atm, can't download any of them.

17. H△G

Jun 2, 2017
    Seems that ponidog probably reported the links. I'll upload them again and change the name in a couple of hours, not now. If I can't manage to keep up the MEGA links, then sadly all of you will have to download from the other hosts. I can't risk the ban for my account.

18. Dnds

Dnds Member Donor

Jul 5, 2017
    Is this a new version or something of the sort? I remember it requiring an account in order to play, which was the reason people didn't share it before. Anyway, thanks for the share, thats an awesome game.

19. KapitanDupa

KapitanDupa Active Member

Aug 5, 2016
    this, also seems translation is incomplete - after starting first quest a lot of content (including selections) appeared in Japanese. I give up.

20. Yevaud6

Yevaud6 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2016
    I think I have this on my computer as a card game from YEARS ago....is this what that is? It looks more fleshed out, hopefully the rules are more fleshed out...I kind of half assed my way through what I could figure of that version, probably missed a ton. It's been at least 5 years. Lets see how it's changed...different card art it seems.