maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Zippy seems down, didn't try the other ones yet.

Feels like i tried this one before but i'm not sure, if that's the one cards battles were so boring (and seem to never end) i quit after half and hour and swore "never again"

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Thank you so much man, i always want to play this 2nd version since i really like the first one
I REALLY appreciate what u done here
again thanks XD

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
If I could get an English copy of Haro's .ain file, I could translate all the female classes from that. That's another ponidog game ( ) I have the Japanese version, and from the decompiled .ain, I can see all the same classes defined.

EDIT: Btw, here's a save that's more than complete. The harem is empty because I filled it with characters I cobbled together from image-mined art.
2018-04-19 09_54_15-剣の巫女 - System4.0 Ver.1.24.png

The zip includes a trade.sav from Haro with some powerful items. If you put it in TradeHARO folder, the contents will randomly drop at the end of a successful March.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I could get an English copy of Haro's .ain file, I could translate all the female classes from that. That's another ponidog game ( ) I have the Japanese version, and from the decompiled .ain, I can see all the same classes defined.

EDIT: Btw, here's a save that's more than complete. The harem is empty because I filled it with characters I cobbled together from image-mined art.
View attachment 90168

The zip includes a trade.sav from Haro with some powerful items. If you put it in TradeHARO folder, the contents will randomly drop at the end of a successful March.
However, HARO requires a "User Authorization Only". So it's protected with a DRM and needs to be cracked before shared, so it will be pointless to buy the english version and then share it here since it will not work to anyone.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
However, HARO requires a "User Authorization Only". So it's protected with a DRM and needs to be cracked before shared, so it will be pointless to buy the english version and then share it here since it will not work to anyone.
If someone already has it, all I need is the haro.ain file. iirc there was a hacked version, but that was before sukebei.nyaa was taken down. I guess it's not really critical since I translated them myself long ago, and I'm slowly porting old translations into v1.60.

And there it is, a preliminary translation. This translates all class names, male and female, combat skills and sexual traits, and some more of the menus. Just drop way2.ain to your game directory -- if you didn't keep the installation rar, be sure to back up that file.

Reactions: starnight090

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If someone already has it, all I need is the haro.ain file. iirc there was a hacked version, but that was before sukebei.nyaa was taken down. I guess it's not really critical since I translated them myself long ago, and I'm slowly porting old translations into v1.60.

And there it is, a preliminary translation. This translates all class names, male and female, combat skills and sexual traits, and some more of the menus. Just drop way2.ain to your game directory -- if you didn't keep the installation rar, be sure to back up that file.
You mean the file .ain for HARO of the japanese version of the game? Because if that's what you're asking, maybe on Subekei you can find something! Or Anime-Sharing (torrent only of course). The english version like I said above, I'm pretty sure that wasn't leaked at all unless was even cracked at the same time, so... :/

And this translation is for this game, Way'', right? Just making sure xD

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
You mean the file .ain for HARO of the japanese version of the game?
My first post you responded to said that I had that already, and that the classes and descriptions are the same as in Way". Each class also has a paragraph long description that I haven't translated yet, and I could save a lot of time if I could get the translations from English Haro.

And yes, the zip I uploaded that says "way2" in the name is certainly for Way".

Reactions: brynhildr

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
My first post you responded to said that I had that already, and that the classes and descriptions are the same as in Way". Each class also has a paragraph long description that I haven't translated yet, and I could save a lot of time if I could get the translations from English Haro.

And yes, the zip I uploaded that says "way2" in the name is certainly for Way".
hmm, pirate-buster drm usually encrypts ALL the files in the game folder, not just .exe ,so it might be total rubbish,but here's the file. I started the game first,to try and upload decrypted file,but it blocks it from copying on ms-dos level. Anyway,here's just encrypted file

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
hmm, pirate-buster drm usually encrypts ALL the files in the game folder, not just .exe ,so it might be total rubbish,but here's the file. I started the game first,to try and upload decrypted file,but it blocks it from copying on ms-dos level. Anyway,here's just encrypted file
Thanks for trying. The decompiler quietly failed to open it. Maybe I'm mistaken about there being a pirated version; I bought mine long ago, but I wasn't the only one playing and discussing it. I deleted it for the Japanese version some time after ponidog stopped updating it.

I've completed more of the translation and uploaded to Google Drive, so it'll have a consistent link to updates instead of attaching a bunch of files:

This one does include the trade.sav I mentioned earlier.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
New version uploaded, with so much translated I can hardly remember it all. Items and effects, heroes and their homes, Marches, Milk Factory, Harem & Blade, the Quest Camp, and fuckall. A partially translated executable is included, translated as must as I could with Resource Hacker, so the window menu and configuration options are mostly readable. If your antivirus objects to it and you don't want to take the risk, then you can get by without it.

EDIT: Another update

Almost complete interface translation now. I'm reluctant to get into story translation because I don't believe my fluency would do it justice, and knowing me I'd try to compensate with such obsessively perfectionist diligence that I might go nuts. I'm not 100% satisfied with all the translations I've done here, and I'm open to hear alternatives to them.

Included in this is the translated instructions for creating Extra Charas. All the best Heroine features are missing from the game because of a lack of variety available from the vanilla installation, so you'd have to modify the ones provided or create your own in order to enjoy them. If you don't want to start from scratch, I've decided to upload the extra chars I've added in my game:

I don't own any of the character art provided, and though I believe I have Fair Use rights, if the artist objected to me distributing these I would have to respect their wishes.
koakuma.png sakuya.png yuugi.png fortune.png

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
'nother update:

0.5 - Some buggy formatting fixed, some revisions for clarity and some to render closer to ponidog's original text. Trying to use more consistent terminology for gameplay mechanics, but ponidog doesn't always do that himself.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
'nother update:

0.5 - Some buggy formatting fixed, some revisions for clarity and some to render closer to ponidog's original text. Trying to use more consistent terminology for gameplay mechanics, but ponidog doesn't always do that himself.
Just a question: The "Extra Char" folder.. I've to overwrite the "Extra Chara" folder that I've? Or I just copy and paste inside the main folder of the game?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Just a question: The "Extra Char" folder.. I've to overwrite the "Extra Chara" folder that I've? Or I just copy and paste inside the main folder of the game?
You can just drop it in; it won't overwrite anything except DickText.txt, which is actually translated inside the .ain, too. It's all just translated documentation anyway, the game doesn't actually read any of it, it's for players to read.

Just lately started replaying the Quests, and finding more stuff to translate in there, and text that I translated was dummied out but still in the code. The Max Karma Guide is also a little out of date now. If it isn't helping, it was kind of written to guide players who already completed the quests and were familiar with them, so I'll add more detail and hints.

Reactions: brynhildr

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
hanifuda , yeah fuck no i have no idea how to play that weird complicated card game
it looks intimidating,but it's kinda like poker,really. You just need to learn combinations and amount of points they give, then try to gather the strongest hand. The only difference is that your rival and you compete more directly,blocking each other by collecting unique cards.
What's confusing is the rest of the fucking game,with all it's cryptic bonuses, affinities,items,minions and so forth(but in the end it just amounts to easier or harder hanafuda games). First Way was much simpler in that regard, so you ought to start there.
Thanks for trying. The decompiler quietly failed to open it. Maybe I'm mistaken about there being a pirated version; I bought mine long ago, but I wasn't the only one playing and discussing it. I deleted it for the Japanese version some time after ponidog stopped updating it.

I've completed more of the translation and uploaded to Google Drive, so it'll have a consistent link to updates instead of attaching a bunch of files:

This one does include the trade.sav I mentioned earlier.
Thanks for all your work,man! The pirate version everyone played was most likely the japanese one, it didn't have drm. Pirate Buster is engdlsite exclusive thing.Probably for the best,it received more updates. And i bet people managed to pull at least some assets from english version.

BlueBurn

Dec 5, 2017
How does pregnancy work in this game? I remember playing it years ago and no matter how many times I creampied a girl it wouldn't happen.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have Haro?
I tried to look for it, but I can not find it.
The 1.59 eng version is of Jul/17/2015,
so not too old...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes