xort

Jun 1, 2017
"Guests who provided sample character mods: Rustle"
Looking forward to some high quality floors.

eataway

Jun 4, 2017
I wish I could play this, I really like the art, I just can't understand anything that is going on.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is this a new version or something of the sort? I remember it requiring an account in order to play, which was the reason people didn't share it before. Anyway, thanks for the share, thats an awesome game.
This is the 1.60 version, the latest. What you remember having the "User Authorization Required" thing is the other game in the middle: HARO - - this game and the first Way didn't have that thing, at all (or at least I think so, since I've read much about the first and this second on Hongfire and there was even a partial made back in the days so.. though honestly, doesn't mean that much now that I think about it)

mega links are dead
Yeah, I know. However, I've reached the conclusion that sadly I can't risk my MEGA account for this game if ponidog already reported them once. I've other things within and I would really prefer keep them without uploading them again. I'll add zyppy as another alternative, but for MEGA forget about it. At least not from me.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes. I'll upload it overnight and post tomorrow, if nobody can share if sooner.
I was thinking about doing it since I found something on the internet. However, I dropped the thought because his size was suspicious in a certain sense, so if you want, feel free to do so! c:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This is the 1.60 version, the latest. What you remember having the "User Authorization Required" thing is the other game in the middle: HARO - - this game and the first Way didn't have that thing, at all (or at least I think so, since I've read much about the first and this second on Hongfire and there was even a partial made back in the days so.. though honestly, doesn't mean that much now that I think about it)

Yeah, I know. However, I've reached the conclusion that sadly I can't risk my MEGA account for this game if ponidog already reported them once. I've other things within and I would really prefer keep them without uploading them again. I'll add zyppy as another alternative, but for MEGA forget about it. At least not from me.
my version wasn't even as far along as that link, looking forward to this one though.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I think I have this on my computer as a card game from YEARS ago....is this what that is? It looks more fleshed out, hopefully the rules are more fleshed out...I kind of half assed my way through what I could figure of that version, probably missed a ton. It's been at least 5 years. Lets see how it's changed...different card art it seems.
Lucky you, I couldn't even get through the first battle(?) before I wanted to give up. Can't understand a damn thing and the english is weird. Any mod for automatically winning the games?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

This is my decade-old copy of the original Way, compressed down. Nothing special needed to play, just unzip and you're good.
lol, awesome. I kind of want to compare it to what I still have.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a reason why the actual screen is smaller than the window it's played in...? Like it's stuck to the top left corner of the window and does not stretch to cover the bigger window around it...looks a bit bizarre.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for uploading this. I had done interface translation on this before the English version, which translated the story far better than I could. It left the interface incomplete, and it looks like that hasn't changed. I don't want to commit to anything yet, but I still have the decompiled ain in my files.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
The story also feels incredibly random....And the game play isn't very intuitive either >_<. This is rather hard and these random scroll drops aren't making any better sense either....

Can't find the save button after tutorial ends (if you can even call that a "tutorial"...)?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
*worships wallet* O mighty and all beloved wallet thank you for your sacrifice.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
The translation still sucks and is only partial...he hired a shitty translator for his other game too.. he also said he won't do a translation ever again as he didn't got the invest back. It's still in the state i initially bought it years ago.. the story is very confusing and/or silly, important informations are still in japanese only and the interface is a huge pile of *piep*. Halve the time your simply guessing that your doing as the explanation is either in japanese or not existing at all.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes