EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE138710_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Relax and immerse yourself in the unfolding tale of the Priestess of the Swords;
discover another world as rich as Aesop's Fables, with more intense eroticism than you'll find in
any Western folklore, enriched by lavish and beautiful "hanafuda" Japanese artwork
overflowing with picturebook atmosphere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.60)
Language: English
Genre:

Extra information:

Installation:

Download
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -

RE138710_img_smp1.jpg RE138710_img_smp2.jpg RE138710_img_smp3.jpg

/First, again, worship my wallet because this game was a pain in the ass to buy - 24$ doesn't grow up on trees unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:
Second, I apologize for making three parts but I couldn't do otherwise. If someone can make one single link, feel free to do so./

moborius

Sep 25, 2017
Really good game. I bought this one a few years ago for half the money :). But nowadays I need to use a Japanese vpn to open the webshop normally. So really appreciated for uploading the game.

Reactions: VH~Serena

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i know its irrelevant but...........

waiting for miconisomi insult order

also i did remember i found a web host a afterschool gangbang with full eng patch... but i just forgot where i dl it... i would share my file but my internet is shit....

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm definitely looking forward to playing this. BTW, does anybody have the first Way? I really loved it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm definitely looking forward to playing this. BTW, does anybody have the first Way? I really loved it.
Maybe, and it's a huge maybe, I've found something on the internet without buying it - hope that it's the game as well as the english version.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Can someone add the note that the links are not inter-changable. At-least not between Mega and the other links. I tried downloading them and the file names are different. And it gives error when trying to extract

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Can someone add the note that the links are not inter-changable. At-least not between Mega and the other links. I tried downloading them and the file names are different. And it gives error when trying to extract
Looks like the MEGA links have a different name, the file sizes seem to be similar though.
Have you tried naming them all the same (xxx.part1, xxx.part2, xxx.part3) and extracting then?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
The game is behaving a bit weirdly. A window opens up and only half of it shows any content. And the options are all over the place.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
All Mega links are down atm, can't download any of them.
Seems that ponidog probably reported the links. I'll upload them again and change the name in a couple of hours, not now. If I can't manage to keep up the MEGA links, then sadly all of you will have to download from the other hosts. I can't risk the ban for my account.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is this a new version or something of the sort? I remember it requiring an account in order to play, which was the reason people didn't share it before. Anyway, thanks for the share, thats an awesome game.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
The game is behaving a bit weirdly. A window opens up and only half of it shows any content. And the options are all over the place.
this, also seems translation is incomplete - after starting first quest a lot of content (including selections) appeared in Japanese. I give up.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think I have this on my computer as a card game from YEARS ago....is this what that is? It looks more fleshed out, hopefully the rules are more fleshed out...I kind of half assed my way through what I could figure of that version, probably missed a ton. It's been at least 5 years. Lets see how it's changed...different card art it seems.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes