3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I have a question about Quest 45 The Melancholy of … In my Questbook is written "Draco suggested you prank Ginny Weasley, but your DADA skill is not high enough. Talk to him when you it to 15." I have allready DADA over 50 but I cannot talk to Draco. Any suggestion????

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
It was the same for me, I just kept adding to the friendship and then at one point it triggered.
I think it's about a specifc number of relationship points with him, not just the friend status.
I don't know if it does help you, but the walkthrough says to ask draco but i needed to ask rolf; after all were asked, harry gave my the answer

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I have a question about Quest 45 The Melancholy of … In my Questbook is written "Draco suggested you prank Ginny Weasley, but your DADA skill is not high enough. Talk to him when you it to 15." I have allready DADA over 50 but I cannot talk to Draco. Any suggestion????
Maybe you have other quest in progress which requres Draco, and those triggers, and not the quest45. If you attach a save file i'll try to check what's happening.

I don't know if it does help you, but the walkthrough says to ask draco but i needed to ask rolf; after all were asked, harry gave my the answer
In quest30 you can talk both, and all three of them is mentioned in the WT not just Draco.
But you don't have to talk with all of them tho. ;)

Reactions: Jogy1959

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Once I got Harry's friendship high enough he told me, so that's the secret. I had to be his "Best Friend" apparently.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate Quest 19 to go with Colin on a date? In my first playthrough he has my nude pics when I posed with Astoria in the bathroom. However the guide says he needs to be friends for quest to activate? I'm at best friends.
Still stuck with this. Colin is currently at best friends with me. Do I need to decrease his relationship level to 'friends' before quest 19 triggers? If I'm wrong what am I missing? I'm in the middle of November if that helps.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Still stuck with this. Colin is currently at best friends with me. Do I need to decrease his relationship level to 'friends' before quest 19 triggers? If I'm wrong what am I missing? I'm in the middle of November if that helps.
If friends needed, the best friends is good too.
However, the friends needed for the second part, to start the quest you need another friendship level. You should check that WT again.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to trigger quest 25? I am best friends with hermione but when I talk to her it just shows the regular choices

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to trigger quest 25? I am best friends with hermione but when I talk to her it just shows the regular choices
Did you do the quest7? Also did you choose the right choices in quest9?
If yes to both, then you can send a save file to me so I can check futher.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Maybe you have other quest in progress which requres Draco, and those triggers, and not the quest45. If you attach a save file i'll try to check what's happening.

In quest30 you can talk both, and all three of them is mentioned in the WT not just Draco.
But you don't have to talk with all of them tho. ;)
Thanks in Advance Manfegor

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Did you do the quest7? Also did you choose the right choices in quest9?
If yes to both, then you can send a save file to me so I can check futher.
Thanks and yes 7 is done, 8 was failed, and I refused 9. 9-5 is earlier on, 12 is my most recent one as I kept playing waiting for reply.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thanks in Advance Manfegor
This is a translation bug, the original text is good, but the translation is not good. I'll report this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and yes 7 is done, 8 was failed, and I refused 9. 9-5 is earlier on, 12 is my most recent one as I kept playing waiting for reply.
Yeah I should put some more info in the WT at the requirements. Also I write the wrong quest, I mean quest7 is nothing to do, I wanted to ask about quest8. I checked everything, and I could find only this:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
This is a translation bug, the original text is good, but the translation is not good. I'll report this.

Yeah I should put some more info in the WT at the requirements. Also I write the wrong quest, I mean quest7 is nothing to do, I wanted to ask about quest8. I checked everything, and I could find only this:
So.....basically if I want quest 25 I need to start over or go way...... Back? -_- man this game is getting way too complicated, might just give it up. I had actually completed 25-27 before the game got overhauled and people had to start over

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So.....basically if I want quest 25 I need to start over or go way...... Back? -_- man this game is getting way too complicated, might just give it up. I had actually completed 25-27 before the game got overhauled and people had to start over
Not necessarily... As a highly experienced wizard, I... hmmm... I'll just send you an owl...

Jimmytest

Oct 15, 2018
on quest 50 is there anyone specific you,have to bring or something specific you have to do I have tried for a while now.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes